Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Slight Squeak

Adam Wilson

Hello all, any advice on this would be great thankyou.

I have a 2019 Fiesta Active with nearly 23k miles on it, it had a service at 19ish thousand and recently (Past few weeks) I have noticed a noise coming from the engine bay that has just gotten louder and louder and you can really hear it when the engine is cold at 1100ish rpm however when the engine is at operating temp the noise goes away.

All of this leads me to believe its a belt that's starting to go? though i could be completely wrong. I should also mention that you can only hear it from inside the car  as when the engine is running the general sound of it running is too loud to hear the noise.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE - 26/10/2020

The squeak is now persistent whether the car is holt or cold and has gotten slightly louder

Have you not got the ford dealer to check for you? Probably an earth cable that runs underneath the air filter housing vibrating causing the noise inside the vehicle. . 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club