StephenFord

How do you post a photo on a PM?

Recommended Posts

As per title, I want to send a member a photo, but only have the option to insert a URL, how to you post an actual photo?

123988109_nophotooption.thumb.jpg.eb242953dcdf761024dc83ad81fbef68.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't afaik.  It's to stop all the unsolicited ***** pics I think. :unsure:

You can 'bodge' it by copy and pasting the picture into the box sometimes though...  :whistling:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

You can't afaik.  It's to stop all the unsolicited ***** pics I think. :unsure:

You can 'bodge' it by copy and pasting the picture into the box sometimes though...  :whistling:

 

That;'s odd, the other member has inserted photos to me, and said he used the 'choose file' option which I can't see. Oh, tried the copy/paste, didn't work 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

That;'s odd, the other member has inserted photos to me, and said he used the 'choose file' option which I can't see. Oh, tried the copy/paste, didn't work 😞

Well this is weird....I've now got that option as well, never had it previously!

I wonder if it's a paid member privilege?  Don't think I've tried to send a pic since I got an orange name...  Is the other member a paid member?

Unless it's another device/browser issue.  I'm using Chrome on Android right now.  Will check on the laptop tomorrow if no one has given a better answer before then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

 

I wonder if it's a paid member privilege? .  Is the other member a paid member?

 

Yes he is, obviously the answer then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

That;'s odd, the other member has inserted photos to me, and said he used the 'choose file' option which I can't see. Oh, tried the copy/paste, didn't work 😞

Hopefully photos are all that is being inserted 😂IMG-20201004-WA0007.thumb.jpg.50552c20354b310ac0b8c538c8c81b38.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, BigLen said:

Hopefully photos are all that is being inserted 😂IMG-20201004-WA0007.thumb.jpg.50552c20354b310ac0b8c538c8c81b38.jpg

He wants to post me a photo of his rim, I mean trim, I mean wheel trim. . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Well this is weird....I've now got that option as well, never had it previously!

I wonder if it's a paid member privilege?  Don't think I've tried to send a pic since I got an orange name...  Is the other member a paid member?

Unless it's another device/browser issue.  I'm using Chrome on Android right now.  Will check on the laptop tomorrow if no one has given a better answer before then.

 

How you got orange name? You been tango'ed, edit. Oops , only just noticed I'm orange too. 😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, iantt said:

How you got orange name? You been tango'ed

Well, now you're here, this is the photo I was going to send LOL

997154993_wheeltrimdepth.thumb.jpg.2c12843d56815ba86923bee7044a71b6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruler in inches!!! That's so yesterday ! . 

Mines not measuring a thumb. 

Screenshot_20201012-173956.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, iantt said:

Ruler in inches!!! That's so yesterday ! . 

 

What can I say, I'm an old man LOL 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

What can I say, I'm an old man LOL 🤣

Me too. 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, iantt said:

How you got orange name? You been tango'ed, edit. Oops , only just noticed I'm orange too. 😂😂😂😂😂

Supporters get an orange name on mobile, but not on PC lol. :laugh: 

I feel kind of guilty about mine though, was made an honorary supporter to confirm an ad issue that was making the forum inaccessible for me...but was never demoted back to peasant level afterwards. :unsure:  I should pay really, though I just feel I'm not on here often enough to make it worthwhile... :whistling: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

..., though I just feel I'm not on here often enough to make it worthwhile... :whistling: 

LOL, you're taking the p*ss, right? 🤣

(Oh, just seen your last emoji!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ian, look what arrived today!!! Chuffed to bits I am. Now, had intended to paint them gloss black, but they look so good as is, I'm in a quandary! Anyway, thanks again, you've made an old man very happy...

1584569395_newwheeltrims.thumb.jpg.94ef80764e78c648ce02c0d5bb4ef1db.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.