Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water in all footwells how do I remove

Keith11

does anyone have any idea how to remove water from driver-side and passenger-side front and back footwells I’ve heard that the drains may be blocked in the car and I am unsure how to get the water out at the footwell

1 hour ago, Keith11 said:

does anyone have any idea how to remove water from driver-side and passenger-side front and back footwells I’ve heard that the drains may be blocked in the car and I am unsure how to get the water out at the footwell

Quickest way is to use a 'wet vac', maybe you can borrow one for an hour? Then your next priority is to find out where the water is coming from... If there isn't much, a few old bath towels would soak up a fair amount.

i bought a fiesta some years ago and found the carpet was wet.

what i did was take all seats out get the carpets our andry the floor out leave the carpet some where to dry while you drive about you can keep an eye on any leaks if you have any.

mine turned out to be they jet washed the engine and the water got through the fire wall once dried out all was ok carpets back job done

7 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

mine turned out to be they jet washed the engine and the water got through the fire wall

Bl**dy hilarious LOL 🤣

If you really can't get the carpets dry and the windows keep steaming up because of it then try leaving a de-humidifier in the car all day.

8 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

If you really can't get the carpets dry and the windows keep steaming up because of it then try leaving a de-humidifier in the car all day.

Or if no humidifier, buy one of those little disposable BBQ trays, place carefully on the drivers seat resting on a metal tray of some sort, leave all the doors open, light carefully and retire to a  safe distance... it'll be dry in no time. :laugh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Bl**dy hilarious LOL 🤣

i assume thats what it was as i never had a leak or anything after that was a nice little car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club