Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St-line hybrid

Rogue2

Does anyone own a Fiesta 1.0l 125ps ST-LINE Hybrid? 

I was looking at one the other day, the stats have got it as the same 0-60 as my 140 with a higher top speed. So interested in  what it drives like.

I have put a deposit down on 1 & I am waiting for it to be delivered to the dealership so I can test drive it. Hopefully it will be awesome to drive. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rogue2 said:

Hopefully it will be awesome to drive. 

Look forward to seeing what you think. Was the deal better on the 125? The 155 is only around £320 more at list.

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Look forward to seeing what you think. Was the deal better on the 125? The 155 is only around £320 more at list.

The dealership had 8 St-line edition 125ps hybrid Fiesta’s available at a very good price. 

• Like 1

It should be pretty decent. 

I'm running a 125 Mk8 ST-Line and i can tell you it is a very snappy car with awesome handling. This should feel like getting mine remapped to a higher torque spec map.

Remember the mhev battery can only bring so much power to it so if you push it very hard all the time it will tell you it needs recharging before assiting the turbo again.

Enjoy your new car and post some pics when you get it 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eliterox said:

It should be pretty decent. 

I'm running a 125 Mk8 ST-Line and i can tell you it is a very snappy car with awesome handling. This should feel like getting mine remapped to a higher torque spec map.

Remember the mhev battery can only bring so much power to it so if you push it very hard all the time it will tell you it needs recharging before assiting the turbo again.

Enjoy your new car and post some pics when you get it 😄

I currently have a Mk8 1.0l 100ps Zetec, I am looking forward to comparing it with the new one. I will post pics if I buy it (not definite yet) but I am sure it will be mine 🙂

4 hours ago, Doylie said:

Some  nearly new ones starting to pop up, mHEV 125 ST-Line X 1522 miles on the clock 

https://www.evanshalshaw.com/search/details/ford/fiesta/manual-petrol-other-hatchback-da20hvm/?campaign=nearly-new-event

That looks a good price. I know slightly off-topic, but looking at pics in the advert, it looks like it has manual heating controls, I thought ST-line X had (auto) climate control as standard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim H said:

That looks a good price. I know slightly off-topic, but looking at pics in the advert, it looks like it has manual heating controls, I thought ST-line X had (auto) climate control as standard.

Yes it does. It also has part leather seats (well, part "sensico" now) and a 20 plate would have 18"  machined alloys so the pics seem to be of a standard ST-Line.

Hence price dangle carrot trick.

8 hours ago, Doylie said:

Some  nearly new ones starting to pop up, mHEV 125 ST-Line X 1522 miles on the clock 

https://www.evanshalshaw.com/search/details/ford/fiesta/manual-petrol-other-hatchback-da20hvm/?campaign=nearly-new-event

The one I am looking at is brand new for that price. 

Just checked on ford site they have stopped selling st-line x 140 can now only get mHEV version

2 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Yes it does. It also has part leather seats (well, part "sensico" now) and a 20 plate would have 18"  machined alloys so the pics seem to be of a standard ST-Line.

I have noticed over the last few years, Evans Halshaw getting it wrong on their adverts. I nearly bought a Fiesta ST line 140 from them advertised on their website, it had ST as first letters on plate. However, it was (if you looked it up) a 125 version. Seen other mistakes too. Even seen them advertising a Fiesta, but had pics of a Focus showing!! 😮

Sorry. :offtopic:  :oops:

37 minutes ago, st line x 140 driver said:

Just checked on ford site they have stopped selling st-line x 140 can now only get mHEV version

Don't know exactly when the changeover to mHEV happened - the 140 was still on the January price list but had been replaced by the 155 on the June list.

55 minutes ago, Jim H said:

I have noticed over the last few years, Evans Halshaw getting it wrong on their adverts. I nearly bought a Fiesta ST line 140 from them advertised on their website, it had ST as first letters on plate. However, it was (if you looked it up) a 125 version. Seen other mistakes too. Even seen them advertising a Fiesta, but had pics of a Focus showing!! 😮

Sorry. :offtopic:  :oops:

Interestingly it does come back as an st line x edition

Screenshot_20201017-212735~2.jpg

14 hours ago, Rogue2 said:

The chrome trim on the rear pic under the lights doesnt sit right. Looks like the boot isnt shut properly.

probably photoshop picture. The car i bought from main dealer had petrol filler on both sides of the car in pictures advertising it. 

Thought better value for money lol. Dealer had sent me a video of car and that was fine was thinking about complaining as extra cap would of been cool could of filled up twice as fast.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, st line x 140 driver said:

probably photoshop picture. The car i bought from main dealer had petrol filler on both sides of the car in pictures advertising it. 

Thought better value for money lol. Dealer had sent me a video of car and that was fine was thinking about complaining as extra cap would of been cool could of filled up twice as fast.

3dr 306s used to have a filler flap either side.  One was fake/fixed purely for symmetrical aesthetics. 

Smart cars also appear to have one either side...though one is actually the air intake.  Terrible idea as people have been known to put petrol in the wrong one! :laugh:  

That Evans halshaw car posted up does seem a bit of an odd ball car. If it is st line X it's deffo got 17in rims from the factory and no auto climate control. I checked the specs on etis. 

On 10/17/2020 at 7:37 PM, Rogue2 said:

can you post a link to the dealer 

6 minutes ago, Doylie said:

can you post a link to the dealer 

Even I can't get a deal on brand new for that sort of money and I get privilege discount too. Cheapest is 18k for me for st line mhev

Notice that one also has drum breaks on the back 😲 I was told before that any of the fiesta's with more than 100ps had disks all round, & as Matt says comes back as a X but clearly looks to have the standard st line interior. Don't rate Evans Halshaw myself, never brought anything form them, but have been into a couple. Bit worrying if its come back as an X and has been registered wrong. 🤣

Here’s the car in question:-

7C81362B-7C19-4268-A211-24A423E1EEB5.jpeg

55907CD1-0AC2-4B4D-ABE3-DD9E2C9B2B69.jpeg