Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting reverse dashcam to Ford Focus Mk2

LynkBear

Hi,

I'm trying to fit a reversing dashcam to my Ford Focus. Everything has been fine until it comes to wiring it in. I have a single positive cable I have to tap into the reversing light, as per the instructions of the dashcam. Does anybody have any advice, or any idea, on how I would do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

check youtube for mk2 reverse camera install, that should give you an idea of whats involved and if you can do it or not.

1 hour ago, LynkBear said:

Hi,

I'm trying to fit a reversing dashcam to my Ford Focus. Everything has been fine until it comes to wiring it in. I have a single positive cable I have to tap into the reversing light, as per the instructions of the dashcam. Does anybody have any advice, or any idea, on how I would do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

The positive reverse cable is Green& yellow 

My full list of 2005-2011 focus guides are here : https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/68214-full-list-lennys-guides/ 

Particurally the reverse camera installation guide short cut link here: https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/65470-guide-fitting-reverse-camera-mk25-focus-2008-2011/

This will show you how to access the reverse light positive feed to splice in your sensor cable for the camera; so then the camera knows reverse is active.

• Like 2