Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Live traffic subscription

shawty1984

Wasn't this two years? Just logged into my Ford account and it runs out on 24/7/21. I only got the car in July so that would make it a one year subscription. 

I picked up my car 26th Oct 2019, and my Live traffic expires 25/10/21

2 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

I picked up my car 26th Oct 2019, and my Live traffic expires 25/10/21

Mine was two year, but when I checked on the account it's now only one year. 

Got mine October 2019 and it's definitely 2 years, runs out October 2021.

Mine was also Oct 2019-21. 
just checked ford website, my account , clicked on subscriptions .......blank screen . 
Was beginning of Oct I got it , registered end of September. Maybe they’ve moved the goalposts again and it’s expired  🤷‍♂️ .

tbh I don’t think I’ve ever really made good use of it. 
What’s the advantages? Genuine question. 

I have it live traffic enabled on my 2017 SMAX but never use because you have to have android auto disabled. 

Would use it if they didn't get rid of Spotify!

Guys, can we all update our profiles ( if necessary) it’s difficult to comment otherwise. 😉

• Like 1

Live traffic expires in 3 weeks on my car after 2 years free.Have just renewed it and  Subscription is £3.49 per month not £3.99 as stated on the website ?

My live traffic expires 30/04/2021 which is odd because my car is 1 Years and 5 Months old

Just checked mine and it expires 29/10/21, which is 2 years from registration.:thumbsup:

Where would be the best place to get in contact with them over this issue? Mine was definitely two years but has now changed to one.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:18 PM, shawty1984 said:

Where would be the best place to get in contact with them over this issue? Mine was definitely two years but has now changed to one.

In app Chat option. I used it today asking about map updates. Said all they deal with is app support. Whether subscriptions is part of that I don’t know. 
mines been shortened and expired without them telling me or offering any kind of deal (£) to get it back. 

• 10 months later...

My complimentary 2 years are up in 3 weeks. Websites saying £3.49 a month. I’d pay the year up front rather than monthly though I don’t see an option for that. I’ve not got LHI either, shouldn’t have to pay anything IMO . Do they insist on direct debit? And is it monthly from the first day I make a payment ? I get paid 4 weekly so monthly DDs are a pain. 

7 hours ago, Alex.S said:

My complimentary 2 years are up in 3 weeks. Websites saying £3.49 a month. I’d pay the year up front rather than monthly though I don’t see an option for that. I’ve not got LHI either, shouldn’t have to pay anything IMO . Do they insist on direct debit? And is it monthly from the first day I make a payment ? I get paid 4 weekly so monthly DDs are a pain. 

That so annoys me when I hear of companies charging subscription fees for traffic updates, that's £42/year, or you have to part with over £60 of your salary to get it (before tax). Now, my cheapo Garmin gives me lifetime map updates/traffic for life. I guess Ford need the money...

• Like 2

On 9/8/2021 at 8:26 PM, StephenFord said:

That so annoys me when I hear of companies charging subscription fees for traffic updates, that's £42/year, or you have to part with over £60 of your salary to get it (before tax). Now, my cheapo Garmin gives me lifetime map updates/traffic for life. I guess Ford need the money...

Pretty sure Ford USA announced a year ago it would be free for life of the car.  
Thing is I’ve got used to it , it actually is quite handy. I could use Apple Maps which seems to have similar tech tho not as detailed as live Traffic. Anyway I read on here somewhere map updates for a mk3 focus is a £450 SD card! Ouch 🤕 Ford definitely extract the urine sometimes. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club