Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Locking wheel nut??

hlewis90

Hi! Newbie here! I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta, I purchased the car last year from a local garage, however I need a tyre replacing desperately! I have been to 3 different tyre places and because the car didn’t come with a locking wheel nut (we have checked everywhere in the car) I’ve been told they don’t have one to fit?! I’ve been to Halfords who also didn’t have any in stock, clueless as to where to look next, needing a new tyre ASAP really as it keeps going flat any ideas? Thank you ! 

Go to a Ford main dealer there's only about 20 different ones they should have them all. Weren't you given the card with the keycode number on it.

35 minutes ago, Comares2001 said:

Go to a Ford main dealer there's only about 20 different ones they should have them all. Weren't you given the card with the keycode number on it.

No I wasn’t given a card that I can remember? Thanks I’ll go a Ford dealer this week

Most of the Ford parts departments are closed due to the pandemic at least they are in my area and can only be contacted by answer phone or email and aren’t posting parts.Have a look on the McGard.com website for a replacement 👍

Your local Kwik Fit will have the set to remove the wheel as this happens all the time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club