Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Seats

simoncastle89

Hey guys, has anyone figured out how to remove the back seats, im taking the rear panels off and the seats are getting in the way! Ive pulled the lower part of the seat (where your !Removed! sits lol) but cant figure out how to get the back of the seat off, ive taken all the screws out but the seats still wont come out!

some one must know how to do it! I'm so close to fitting my rear spears, there just one clip on the seat beat which is attached to the trim and i can seem to make it move! Its !Removed! me off to the extreme!

Not the sort of thing I know how to do, might be worth saying what model of Fiesta you have though (i.e. MK4 or MK7 etc). Then owners that know that car could help.

Failing that, Haynes Workshop manual might do the trick.

No worries i gave up trying to get out them anyway, just pulled the trim and cut my arm a few times, it was a mk7 (new style) wanted to fit rear Speakers, was harder than i forgot, but i weren't going to pay £150 that the dealer wanted!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club