Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Bumper Reflectors (Rear)

182_blue

Dont know if they are reflectors of fog lights, the are the ones right at the bottom of the bumpers on the corners, are these easy to get off ?, are they fog lights or just reflectors ?, i just noticed that the wifes is cracked today (im guessing from new) and therefore want to change it

Drivers side is a foglight, passengers side is just a reflector.

Took these off when I got my rear bumper resprayed however that was with the bumper off the car. It's just a couple of screws that hold them on however access will be the thing. If you can have a quick look from under the rear of the car to see if the screws would be accessible. ;)

If its the foglamp £12.00 or the reflector £6.49 delivery £4.00

Cheers

Ford Parts Centre

0191 4200168

Drivers side is a foglight, passengers side is just a reflector.

Took these off when I got my rear bumper resprayed however that was with the bumper off the car. It's just a couple of screws that hold them on however access will be the thing. If you can have a quick look from under the rear of the car to see if the screws would be accessible. ;)

Are you sure the drivers side is a foglight ?, on another post they say its the drivers side thats just the reflector ?!, plus my dealer just mailed me back and said its a reflector ?

Are you sure the drivers side is a foglight ?, on another post they say its the drivers side thats just the reflector ?!, plus my dealer just mailed me back and said its a reflector ?

On my Zetec S model the drivers side is definately a foglight, just went out and switched it on. :)

The passengers side is definately a reflector on mine also. ;)

This the reply i got from Ford (using my Vin)

Dear ******,

Hello ****** . fog lamps are fitted to the near side rear and on the drivers side rear is a reflector . we have these in stock and we will list this item some time today for you and will then email you the listing number . Hope this helps Russell

well unless you are driving a LHD they are wrong!!!! DRivers side is the foglamp.

Linked below is the regulations for fog lamps and it states that when only one fog lamp is present it should be placed on the offside. If they are on the near side there is something wrong somewhere, unless as stated above it is LHD.

Fog Lamp Regulations

Linked below is the regulations for fog lamps and it states that when only one fog lamp is present it should be placed on the offside. If they are on the near side there is something wrong somewhere, unless as stated above it is LHD.

Fog Lamp Regulations

well the car is RHD so i guess the dealers are confused, i will check the car when the wife brings it back, i only noticed it as she drove off this morning

well the car is RHD so i guess the dealers are confused, i will check the car when the wife brings it back, i only noticed it as she drove off this morning

Well eventually checked the car and it is the fog light on the drivers side LOL, i think the dealer might not have used my cars VIN and was maybe looking at the MK6 fiesta, I have been under the car and found this number 8A61 15k272 , does this look about right ?

The prices posted before are the correct items

The prices posted before are the correct items

is that code i posted correct ?, if so do you have the finis code ?, ps how do i order these cant find them on your site

I will put them on the site in morning or you can call on 0191 4200168 open 9am thanks

I will put them on the site in morning or you can call on 0191 4200168 open 9am thanks

ok, post up a link if you get chance