Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Tdcii Bluefin From Superchips

Lighting

Should of really let it run in for awhile before fitting the box, with mine the extra boost it usually after 3,000rpm so running a new engine above that will only cause problems in the future. If it was easy to disconnect then that would be idle but unfortunatle it's a pain in the !Removed! to fit and disconnect

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• benholden2008

• Lighting

• beatty36

• TCGuitarman

Ahhh no, misunderstanding... The car is new to me, but it's a 2009... It's got 16,000 miles on it already :)

Hi

If you want to remove your box easily and then re-install it, contact Ron or Darren at

http://tuning-diesels.com

and they can supply and extention lead that connects to the CR plug bringing the end up into the engine compartment near the battery allowing you to plug your box in and out in mins. You can then hide it around the battery etc.

Tone

Hi,

i've just purchased a tuning box for my Fiesta tdci mk7. Anyone can send me a guide to install it in the right way ?

Thank you.

• 3 months later...

Hi Ken

I had the Synergy 2 but I've now got the synergy 2b. In fact you'll find my write up on the web page. The 2b now mods the boost as well. If you get one get the extention cable it saves so much grief believe me. You can remove and install the box at your will in seconds. It takes longer to open the bonnet,

Any queries give me a call.

Hi Ken

I had the Synergy 2 but I've now got the synergy 2b. In fact you'll find my write up on the web page. The 2b now mods the boost as well. If you get one get the extention cable it saves so much grief believe me. You can remove and install the box at your will in seconds. It takes longer to open the bonnet,

Hi Ken

• 2 months later...

OK now got the tuning box came today will be fitting on Saturday

So if anyone has any tips guides etc on how to fit it will be very helpfull

Thanks to all in advance

Has anyone here considered a custome remap and not a tuning box, the results are far better.

I'm having mine done this Friday, by one of the best in the country.

Should be expecting some brilliant results.

Ben, so far no problems like ECU errors, emission errors, etc?

Hi, I am completely new to all of this and pretty much know nothing about them. My car is still under warranty so does this mean I would have to remove it everytime it goes in for a repair or service etc?

Thanks..

• 2 weeks later...

Well I spent most of today failing to fit a chip to our 2009 Mk7 fiesta 1.4 TDCI. I've PM'd Ben in the hope of a guide. Any other advice welcome. So far I have the battery and it's box out, the fuel filter out and the airbox loose but not out, as it fouls the windscreen skirt above. Still no sign of the common rail sensor or its plug. :angry:

Hi, I am completely new to all of this and pretty much know nothing about them. My car is still under warranty so does this mean I would have to remove it every time it goes in for a repair or service etc?

Thanks..

Ours is only two years old. The harness from DTUK comes with a blanking plug so you can remove the module but leave the harness in place. Believe me, if I ever manage to fit the damn thing that harness is never coming out again, but I would take the module off when it goes in to Ford!

They advertise BHP @ 4000 rpm 68 -> 92 and torque at 2000 rpm 160 -> 210 Nm. No data for 0-60 but should make her a lot more driveable and hopefully more economical. I'm not bothered about top speed or 0-60, but want better flexibility around town and more mid-range punch for overtaking.

If/when I get the ***** installed I'll report back

I would like something like this, I find in the standard 1.6 there is a very specific area of grunt and thats it.

I wouldn't call the car slow, but it's hardly a rocket.

Does make me miss petrol power!

Finally got the box installed, mine was £325 on offer. Had first trip today and was impressed. Time will tell how much fuel it saves.

The CRTD2 is priced at £289.

Has anyone got that?

If so is it any good?

I've the green box on my astra.. It really is awesome kit.. On the astra the fitting was simple, took me 5mins..

They really are impressive and as soon as i change my car i'll be sending it back for a new one for the fezzie..

Kcnbob: My cars a comp car.. So i take it off every service or time it's in the garage.. But again it's so simple it's not even a chore..

It's great for fuel also.. Used to get 400-420 miles outta the tank, it's now 470-500..

Know i'm new here and my opinion won't mean much.. But honestly, it's awesome, best mod i've ever done..

As for power, DTUK state 170ps, a 50ps increase.. Ok, i'm reluctant to say "Yeah deffo my cars 170brake!!" But i've had astra 150's and not by a crawing amount.. It's gotta be 160ps at least.. But only a RR would confirm that, which i won't do..

CRTD2 for the astras has different maps, whereas mine has just different levels.. No experience, but seems to be the one the astra boys love..

For reliability, never once had a problem.. Closest was after i while of having i cracked it up to max and after a few days noticed was getting smoke "onload".. So turned it back down.. Always get a nice little puff on putting foot down but nowt once going..

DTUK offer price for the CRD2 is £339 for the 1.4 TDCi but it is no longer listed for the MK7,probably following my experience trying to fit it. Most other companies don't list the MK7 either.

However I have supplied them with a step-by-step guide, so it might reappear, though it's still not for the faint-hearted!

Never heard of it...

It seems alot cheaper than everyone else though.

http://www.tdi-tuning.co.uk/ford/fiesta/16_tdci_90_bhp_LC518/crtd2_diesel_tuning_box__ford_fiesta_16_tdci_90_bhp_P1485.html

Has anyone notified insurance about their tuning packs, if so was the price increase considerable?

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone put up a pic of the location of the map sensor ?

• 7 months later...

Hi!

I've got the same car as you.

Ford Fiesta Sport 1.6 TDCI 90BHP

Do you have any pics that explain how to install it?

Because the one the seller sent me is not the same model as mine, so is not the same, and I can't find the plug where to install my tuning box.

Please if you can help me I'd appreciate.

Thank you all. :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club