Do Not Sell My Personal Information

lo66 vkm

ledzz10

Number not recognised on the government site.

Thought it was io.   It's LO

Shows as a 2017 blue Ford 1600. Doubtful if anyone here will be able to answer your question though.

Previous owner should be on the log book V5C

3 minutes ago, st line x 140 driver said:

Previous owner should be on the log book V5C

Nope, data protection laws stopped previous keeper details some time ago. 

My VC5 has previous owner on it. Cars only 1 year old. You can always pay £9.95 https://www.freecarcheck.co.uk/guides/checking-previous-owners-via-the-dvla/

Why do you need to know?  if its parking or speeding ticket just prove when you bought car and they will be dropped. Providing you didn't own it at the time.

or Look through the service records and see if there are any old receipts or invoices for maintenance work.

More info here https://motorway.co.uk/guides/v5c-the-ultimate-guide-to-the-v5

It's for sale at a garage in Bristol...  Presumably they're interested in buying but want to know that it's never been driven in any sort of fun way...but it's a Fiesta ST3 so almost certainly has... :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

It's for sale at a garage in Bristol...  Presumably they're interested in buying but want to know that it's never been driven in any sort of fun way...but it's a Fiesta ST3 so almost certainly has... :biggrin:

Drive it like its stolen 😁

The v5c shouldn't have previous owner details . Neither my Mondeo or Honda bike v5c have previous keeper details. 

What section does it show on your v5c? @st line x 140 driver

16048666728281252852988.jpg

Ah, that's how they used to be. Not any more. Can't remember when it changed but must have been between you buying your car and me buying my Mondeo. Bought my Mondeo 4th may 2019 

march 2019 lol all cars i have are this version.

So April it maybe changed . All to do with this personal data protection stuff. Same reason dealers won't give copies of previous invoices showing service work if your looking at buying a used car. 

My partner's ford fiesta she bought in 2017 has the old style v5 with previous keeper details. 

I have wallets full of work done on cars all main dealer history which is what you expect to see when buying/selling a car now illegal to view or share worlds gone mad lol.

• Like 1

when people want to buy you car they want to see you looked after it not press the gamble button.

We have monthly work emails pressing the point about the data protection act 2018. Bla bla bla. I've assigned mine to the junk folder. 😂😂

1 hour ago, iantt said:

So April it maybe changed . All to do with this personal data protection stuff. Same reason dealers won't give copies of previous invoices showing service work if your looking at buying a used car. 

My partner's ford fiesta she bought in 2017 has the old style v5 with previous keeper details. 

I bought my Fiesta in May 2018 and it doesn't have the previous keeper details on it. 

Thanks for the replies people

Yeh wanted to know if the previous owner treated it like sht due to being under warranty and redlined it before warmed up and if it was looked after atleast little bit

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club