Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tracking of new st line x kuga

Tracy1703

PLEASE HELP after having to change the car we originally wanted back in September due to the Kuga phev issues we finally have the Kuga St Line x on order have been told by the garage it was in Valencia but I would like to track it I have been given the vin number was wondering if someone could give me website to check tracking of it of point me in the right direction. Thanks again

I’d be interested too.  I also have an ST Line X on order and was told the other day it has just leaving Valencia. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi we have a St-line x also , but our’s Is phev version , what models are yours ?

Ours when it arrives is the mhev 2.0 in black 

Mine is the 4x4 190PS diesel. It was the only 4x4 in the range. Got an email to say it should be at the dealer any day now. 

Nice we are waiting for ours should have it by 19th but hopefully 16th dec. how long have you had to wait. 

Think I ordered first week of October. 

I should say the car was already getting built in the exact spec I wanted but hadn’t been allocated at that time. Think there would normally be a longer delay for an ordered car if not already earmarked for build. 

• 2 weeks later...

My Kuga has arrived at the dealer today. It will need PDI checked etc, but hopefully I should have it next week. 

Picking it up Wednesday, before the next lockdown.  Just. 

Whats the ride like on the kuga 190 deisel compared to the 190 titanium please gust 

Thinking of ordering 1 new member thankyou

I wish I knew. The only new Kuga I have driven is the PHEV in ST Line trim. The ride in that was very compliant. I ordered the 190PS AWD and for some reason this is the only ST Line X that does not have sports suspension, although the suspension setup should be similar. I personally chose the 20” alloys, so this will affect the ride quality to some degree too. After I get my car Wednesday I will be in a better position to describe the ride quality in the ordered spec. There will be some small differences across the range but they should broadly be similar. 

Well I picked the car up last night. Really nice to drive. No real body roll to speak of. Less body roll than my Edge I traded in. 8 speed auto box is nice and smooth and the heated steering wheel surprised me as I hadn’t asked for the winter pack and didn’t pay for it !  Looking at the Ford configuration thingy, the winter pack is no longer an option so maybe standard on my spec. Very pleased though sad to see the old bus go. The Edge had been a very reliable car. 

Little update. Had a three hour round trip today from Edinburgh to South Ayrshire to drop stuff off at my elderly fathers. The Kuga is really good. Comfortable, smooth, quiet and the options I chose made the journey effortless. Adaptive & Intelligent Cruise Control and auto lane centring  are new to me. And the car basically drove itself with virtually no intervention from me once on the motorway. It even automatically adjusted my speed when the limit changed in urban areas of the M8 and M77 through Glasgow. 

I can also start the car with my phone so it can warm up on a frosty morning without me leaving the comfort of my warm house. 

So far I’m very impressed. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2020 at 3:29 PM, Tracy1703 said:

PLEASE HELP after having to change the car we originally wanted back in September due to the Kuga phev issues we finally have the Kuga St Line x on order have been told by the garage it was in Valencia but I would like to track it I have been given the vin number was wondering if someone could give me website to check tracking of it of point me in the right direction. Thanks again

I would like to know how you track a car being built with your vin number too .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club