Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Service By Ford Dealer

ogryn

Oh rubbish. I best book it soon then! I think I bought him on the 28th of May :huh:

True, i'd rather have a spare...

That was the only thing i didn't get on mine.. but will purchase a spare steel one sometime in the near future to be safe.. as i work at stansted so i would like have to use the motorway to get home, and on a welded tyre would be no fun...

Thanks

Kris

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, first post on here been lurking a while though.

Had my first service on my 1.4 zetec on friday.

I've been having problems with my bluetooth hands-free. When asking it to dial a name it would often say it was not possible and go silent. However it was still dialling the person and suddenly they would be put through the Speakers.

From on here I'd heard there were software upgrades going, so I asked the service manager if it would be possible to upgrade it. He said that there were loads of upgrades but often it was the phone which needed software updating but he'd get them to look at it.

Since friday I've had no more problems with the hands-free, with the added bonus that the stereo in general sounds much better :) and the car seems to be driving much better too!

Bargain for £80

Just had my car serviced for the first time at Pye Motors, Barrow. Breakdown of costs as follows:

service - £56.68

Odour Filter - £11.84

Filter - £4.48

Bulk oil 5W-30 - £31.25

Glass Cleaner - £0.82

Total - £105.07

Which with VAT works out at £123.46

Fairly happy with this, especially as at the top of the invoice it has 'Carry out 1st annual service @ £149.95'

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club