Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Automatic Car Washing

Lazymare

Hi all, I'm thinking of putting my car through a car wash at a local garage but I'm worried about my aerial - on a previous Ford I was able to remove it but in my 2015 Focus EcoBoost it seems that I can't do that - actually, I'm not even able to reach it!

Can anyone tell me if the aerial will survive the wash?

Hand wash it. It's better than anything . You don't know if theres grit or anything in these auto car washes etc. I wouldnt put mine through personally

• Like 1

Yeah it's a car wash, your have less paint ruined with sandpaper. Lol.   Get one of the handwashes to do, and the areial surely stand on the sill your reach it from there. 

My wife uses an automatic car wash, she parks it on the drive, and when she uses it next, it has been vacuumed and washed.............

...............it must be the "Car Wash Fairy"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Lazymare said:

Hi all, I'm thinking of putting my car through a car wash at a local garage but I'm worried about my aerial - on a previous Ford I was able to remove it but in my 2015 Focus EcoBoost it seems that I can't do that - actually, I'm not even able to reach it!

Can anyone tell me if the aerial will survive the wash?

Looks like the aerial is removable...though you may need a step-stool! :biggrin: