Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IAT sensor location

thor1

i am getting error code P0113 IAT sensor i can erase code but after a couple of day it returns, anyone can help to locate it on a focus 1.5 petrol ecoboost

There's 2. One is just off the air cleaner housing and the other is on the turbo to inlet manifold pipe 

• Like 1

Hi F0CUE

mine is different to your picture i will post picture of mine, my Focus is late 2015 ecoboost 1.5 and 182, i wonder if anyone else as the same setup

Focus.jpg

my code reader show the error intake air temperature sensor 1 circuit high., is this easily fixed 

Hi

i have changed genuine ford ecoboost air  charge temperature sensor but still engine light is coming on with same error code (P0113) is there anything else i can check

when i erase the code p0113, i can start the car go for ride of 10 20 or 30 miles without the light coming back on, it is only when i start car again to come home the light come back on, anyone got any ideas for me to try out

• 8 months later...

Did you identify the problem and find a solution? I'm currently getting the p00113 code and can not find the IAT sensor.

• 8 months later...

I’m having a IAT code but comes up as P0114 and my car is running hot if she sits 

2013 Ford Focus ST

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club