Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'04 Fiesta Finesse body parts!

Aimee_Kay
聽Share

Hi all!

I bought myself a wee 2004 finesse from a local dealer, with only 54,000 miles on the clock and 1 owner - I've absolutely loved this聽thing so far!聽

Just the other morning, I came out of my house to see my Fiesta in an absolute mess after a hit and run 馃槬 the bonnet and drivers side front wing has crumpled, the headlight has been crushed and the bumper has been ripped off.. and no note!聽

I think my insurance company will be looking to write it off as it is an older car, but I'm really keen to try and repair it! I was hoping some of you fellow Ford Fans might be able to help in my search for BLUE parts... I've found a headlight, but finding matching panels and bumpers in particular has not been easy.. I believe the colour code is 24.

Any help/advice is completely welcome, please! Really want to keep this car as I love it so much!

A good breakers yard, such as ASM or Charles Trent should have what you鈥檙e looking for. Alternatively, you could look on Facebook marketplace or eBay for a car being broken for parts. They鈥檙e very common cars, with lots in scrapyards as they get older, so shouldn鈥檛 be too hard to find. Could you post a picture so we can see the colour?

2 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

A good breakers yard, such as ASM or Charles Trent should have what you鈥檙e looking for. Alternatively, you could look on Facebook marketplace or eBay for a car being broken for parts. They鈥檙e very common cars, with lots in scrapyards as they get older, so shouldn鈥檛 be too hard to find. Could you post a picture so we can see the colour?

Thanks for taking the time to help.

I have looked around and there's plenty 2005-onwards models of MK6's going, but not many 2004, the bumper especially seems quite niche as it doesn't have fog lights down in the bumper like the newer versions do.聽

Do you also know if using 5 door MK6 parts on my 3 door would make any difference, especially since I'm only needing bits on the front?聽

I've attached photos of it before the accident, I'll add after in another message as I don't have enough MB's

Screenshot_20201126-123326_WhatsApp.jpg

Here's a close up pic of the accident, not ideal. I think it looks worse than it maybe is? Nothing structurally wrong with it by the looks of it, but yet to be confirmed聽

Screenshot_20201126-155408_WhatsApp.jpg

• Sad 1

5dr and 3dr parts are the same at the front end.

If you can find a new bonnet, wings, bumper and headlights in the correct colour from a facelift model then there's no reason you can't do a facelift conversion.

Whos going to repair the car? If insurance company writes it off they will offer you 2 prices value of the car and buy back. If you have paid insurance in one instalment you will get value of car less excess. If you still owe on insurance you have to pay that in full first to get remaining value of car less excess. If the price is good on buy back just get a local bodyshop to repair.

That鈥檚 Aquarius Blue I believe. As Luke says, you could get parts from a later model and do a facelift conversion if you want but I don鈥檛 believe the facelift was offered in that colour. This should be perfect:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK6-3-DOOR-2002-2008-PASSENGER-FRONT-DOOR-AQUARIUS-BLUE-BREAKING/302278449455?hash=item466133192f:g:r0QAAOSwhQhY64Ou

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club