Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford courier washer wiper problem

Parstu

My windscreen washer wiper is not working, I’ve checked the fuses and replaced the washer pump that attaches to the bottle but still not working, when the pump is disconnected I can depress the arm button and the wipers come on, when I connect the washer pump the wipers don’t work when depressing the button.

There doesn’t appear to be a relay in the fuse box for it, where it says it’s meant to be there are no connectors for a relay

hope this makes sense 

any help would be appreciated 👍

The relay is in the passenger compartment fuse box. Should be 2 (I'm guessing one for front and one for rear if you have one).

The easiest way is to check for 12v at the pump connector when you try and run it. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi

I know its an old post but did you ever cure this problem, i have the exact same issues

There is no relays in the fusebox, i believe these are on the later models (mine is a 64 plate courier) I assume they are controlled by the body module.

With ignition on there is 12v at BOTH wires going to the washer pump. When switch is pressed one turns to earth

Tried a new pump, still same. Strange it stops the wipers sweeping once you plug it in

Any help greatly appreciated, Van is desperate for it's MOT

Regards

• 10 months later...

Hi mate did you ever fix this problem I have exactly the same issue 

Hi mate

I fixed the issue, believe it or not it was the stalk itself

Hope you get sorted 

Dave

• 8 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club