Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

New Covid vaccine - would you take it?

zain611

So I had it 10am yesterday. Felt fine during the day, got a slight temperature in the evening, slept fitfully.  Feel ok now, temperature is normal. Still a bit tender in the shoulder muscle at the injection site.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Guy Heaton said:

So I had it 10am yesterday. Felt fine during the day, got a slight temperature in the evening, slept fitfully.  Feel ok now, temperature is normal. Still a bit tender in the shoulder muscle at the injection site.

Which one👍

8 minutes ago, williamweb said:

Which one👍

Upper left arm LOL 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Upper left arm LOL 😁

Wrong answer👍

Upper left arm LOL 😁

Wrong answer👍

Upper left arm LOL 😁

Wrong answer again Einstein 👍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, williamweb said:

Wrong answer again Einstein 👍

Lol I'm guessing your question is which vaccine did Guy have?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, williamweb said:

Wrong answer👍

Upper right arm then! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Lol I'm guessing your question is which vaccine did Guy have?

Covid? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Guy Heaton said:

AZ 😄

So the rapper "AZ" gave you the jab? Suppose he isn't performing at the moment so keeps him in a job. 

Still, one of " musical youth" band from long time ago was delivering cars and vans for us at work due to no gigs happening. 

• Like 1

Pass the syringe on the left hand side.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Guy Heaton said:

AZ 😄

After about 8 hours I had the classic very mild headache, slight muscle ache feeling hot an increased heart rate but no sore arm.After 24 hours ,feeling a little groggy.Now I’m drinking lots fluids and getting back to normal 👍

Yeah I'm ok now, which is useful as I've just spent a good 6 hours at mums allotment taking down an old wooden shed and putting up a new plastic one.  168 screws 😂

We had four new starters waiting at the security gates this morning. All in there late teens early 20's. All stood together in a huddle, no mask and no social distancing. They got a bollocking and a long lecture from a supervisor before they have even started and they were all looking puzzled as to why security would not let them in. Lol. Beggars belief sometimes.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wino said:

We had four new starters waiting at the security gates this morning. All in there late teens early 20's. All stood together in a huddle, no mask and no social distancing. They got a bollocking and a long lecture from a supervisor before they have even started and they were all looking puzzled as to why security would not let them in. Lol. Beggars belief sometimes.

They won’t do it again,not because of the deserved telling off but because they probably won’t turn up tomorrow 👍

3 minutes ago, williamweb said:

They won’t do it again,not because of the deserved telling off but because they probably won’t turn up tomorrow 👍

Two of them went to A&E. The first one cut his head when an unopened empty box fell onto his head ( how or why I have no idea) but apparently blood was gushing from the cut. 

The second one cut his hand by using a tape gun. A manual way of taping up a box with no sharp edges to it whatsoever 🤔

Thankfully I'm now off till Wednesday.

• Haha 2

On 3/27/2021 at 1:46 AM, Guy Heaton said:

Was it your second shot?

No, first.  

So I was ok on the Friday but Saturday I spent 6 hours at my mum's allotment tearing down an old shed and building a new plastic one and Sunday I was knackered more than normal.  I've only felt fully up to speed today.

Had mine today (AZ) Hate needles with a passion but heyho gotta be done. 

Rewarding myself with a nice bottle of IPA in the sunshine 🍺

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Wino said:

Had mine today (AZ) Hate needles with a passion but heyho gotta be done. 

Rewarding myself with a nice bottle of IPA in the sunshine 🍺

Love drinking IPA's too. An ice cold bottle on a boring day is perfect.

• Like 1

Had my AZ one and 2 weeks ago but i was so cold and just felt like i had a very bad cold but in 24 hours i was back to normal.

Awaiting 2nd one now sometime in May area.

• Like 1

I've had both doses now with no adverse symptoms whatsoever.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club