Do Not Sell My Personal Information

key code

michelle2008

Hi all

I recently changed my battery and there is no key code written in my documents ! I need a key code for a 1999 RDS model does anyone know how i get one ?

Thanks in advance

I just rang the ford garage where i bought it from and they want £25 for a code ! the robbing sods! isnt there any other way of getting one?

Michelle

you need to remove the radio and look for the serial number this will start with L,C orM followed by a six digit number also need to know if its a 3 number pin to input or a four post back with this info

you need to remove the radio and look for the serial number this will start with L,C orM followed by a six digit number also need to know if its a 3 number pin to input or a four post back with this info

You don't have to remove the radio to find the serial number, there will be two buttons on your radio that you can hold/press to get the serial number. ( on the fiesta i know you hold 6 and press 2, then the serial number shows, once you have that you can easily get the code. ) If you manage to get your serial number and it starts with M ,let me know and i`ll give you the code as i have a ford code calculator!

• 1 month later...
You don't have to remove the radio to find the serial number, there will be two buttons on your radio that you can hold/press to get the serial number. ( on the fiesta i know you hold 6 and press 2, then the serial number shows, once you have that you can easily get the code. ) If you manage to get your serial number and it starts with M ,let me know and i`ll give you the code as i have a ford code calculator!

Hi Russ,

You're just the man that can help me. My battery was disconnected and I need the code for my radio.

Car is ford focus, radio is 500RDS, serial number is M323087.

Thanks in advance

Jonah

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club