Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta ST-3 For Sale

Hi everyone, 

Not sure if I've posted in the right area, but thought I'd give selling a go via the owners club, as I'm not keen on tyre kickers contacting me via Autotrader. 

My ST-3 is currently for sale for £8,750 ONO: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202012277437403

I've owned the car since new, and have covered just over 55,800 miles (mostly on the motorway as I got a new job a few months after buying the car).

The car is in great condition, with some age-related marks, but no dents. The front alloys have a couple of scuffs and I can provide some pics of these, as the Autotrader picture quality is rubbish (but to be honest, you wouldn't even notice at a glance in the metal). 

All the usual ST-3 upgrades with leather interior, Sat Nav, bluetooth and voice control, heated seats (which are FANTASTIC), new brakes+pads and rear shocks (around 1 year ago), rear tyres fitted in March and only 2,000 miles covered since then. Last serviced around 6,000 miles ago.

If you have any questions or need more info please let me know.

Thanks

Matt

On 12/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, matttaylor91 said:

Hi everyone, 

Not sure if I've posted in the right area, but thought I'd give selling a go via the owners club, as I'm not keen on tyre kickers contacting me via Autotrader. 

My ST-3 is currently for sale for £8,750 ONO: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202012277437403

I've owned the car since new, and have covered just over 55,800 miles (mostly on the motorway as I got a new job a few months after buying the car).

The car is in great condition, with some age-related marks, but no dents. The front alloys have a couple of scuffs and I can provide some pics of these, as the Autotrader picture quality is rubbish (but to be honest, you wouldn't even notice at a glance in the metal). 

All the usual ST-3 upgrades with leather interior, Sat Nav, Bluetooth and voice control, heated seats (which are FANTASTIC), new brakes+pads and rear shocks (around 1 year ago), rear tyres fitted in March and only 2,000 miles covered since then. Last serviced around 6,000 miles ago.

If you have any questions or need more info please let me know.

Thanks

Matt

Ok I’ve re-evaluated this and reduced the price to £8,000 if anyone’s interested?

99FE3FE4-9B28-4072-B173-FDCFB9B2334B.jpeg