Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A couple of things...

MisterTJ

I am the happy owner of a new Puma, upgrading from a 2018 Fiesta.

There are a couple of things that appear to be missing though, and I was wondering if this the same for everyone?

Firstly, the climate control panel no longer shows the current temperature (like it did in my old car), it is simply has a knob for adjusting the temperature. When I've gone back to the Ford website to configure a Puma, the interior shows this to be the case now. Does this just apply to just the latest Pumas, are there some models where the panel is different?

Secondly, is there no way to show the 'Distance to empty' on a Ford Puma, one which has a digital dashboard? This only appears to be available for those cars with a standard dashboard. It seems strange that this option would not be available.

climate_control.jpg

ford-fiesta-climate-controls.jpg

On 1/11/2021 at 1:01 PM, MisterTJ said:

I am the happy owner of a new Puma, upgrading from a 2018 Fiesta.

There are a couple of things that appear to be missing though, and I was wondering if this the same for everyone?

Firstly, the climate control panel no longer shows the current temperature (like it did in my old car), it is simply has a knob for adjusting the temperature. When I've gone back to the Ford website to configure a Puma, the interior shows this to be the case now. Does this just apply to just the latest Pumas, are there some models where the panel is different?

Secondly, is there no way to show the 'Distance to empty' on a Ford Puma, one which has a digital dashboard? This only appears to be available for those cars with a standard dashboard. It seems strange that this option would not be available.

Hi, it’s too cold to go out and look so I’m guessing that the temperature displays on the 8”screen. The distance to empty is permanently displayed on the information bar on the main instrument cluster (12”). The best place to ask is on the new Puma community. https://www.pumaforums.co.uk where you will find hundreds of new Puma owners like myself. Curiously got the better of me. July 2020 build, distance to empty 95mls.

260198D1-B73D-4F41-BE9F-4F4E7C068AAB.jpeg

C1B86BEA-7C29-40CA-98E9-42D8A79F175A.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club