Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta zetec s street pack full leather 2012 1.6ti vct

OvEr_KiLL

hi guys, havnt really done much to my fiesta and dont think i will do much either, its the zetec s 1.6 ti vct with street pack and full leather

ive just had the boot switch changed as it was telling me the boot was open when driving which is a common problem with water getting in to it and also H&R 35mm springs fitted along with the powerflex rear spring upper isolators. part numbers.. H&R 29012-1 , Powerflex PFR19-2030...if you are changing your springs i would totally recommend the powerflex top rubbers as the originals were cheap foam and had disintegrated.

car also has a Ramair panel filter part number...RPF-1866 after speaking to Ramair this doesnt need re-oiled after you have washed it in soapy water, gave a nice little rasp when you rev it

also has the orsram night breaker laser h1 bulbs in the front and and the osram night breaker laser  h7

and TRW standard front brake disks with tarox strada pads on the front part numbers...TRW DF6399, Tarox 818.112 for the lucas calipers

probably getting 17 inch black wheels at some point... here she is for now with the springs fitted which might drop a tiny bit within a week.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

fixed the electric seat heater switch today on the passenger side, it wouldnt stay in when you pressed it. got the metal pin off a german seller on eBay a lot cheaper than getting the whole unit from ford!!, really easy to fit but the connector was a right bugger to get back on the end of it when i put it back in the seat as its quite a tight space 😛 il check it tomorrow see if the seat heats up lol just seems to take a while when you start the engine.

yeh i know she needs washed etc. i cant even get polish or the wax on as its been raining here non stop!

• 2 months later...

had drivers side seatbelt replaced recently with a used one as it kept automatically locking when you pulled the belt a tiny bit..also had oil and oil filter changed my my local garage and just had the timing belt and water pump done by ford. 8 years/1000k miles, they also did the 40 point check and told me the tyres were wearing on the innners and outers and the tracking was off, so i got them to do the tracking but the steering wheel wasnt straight so they did it again and it was a little bit better but still wasnt happy so took it in again and now its a lot better! going to order an induction hose for the airbox if pumaspeed or sico developments have them in stock!!! https://pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Fiesta-Mk7-16-Zetec-S-Ti-Vct-Induction-hose_490.jsp ... https://www.sico-developments.co.uk/collections/2009-2011-mk7-fiesta-inc-zetec-s/products/fiesta-mk7-zetec-s-induction-hose

pumaspeed said not in stock and could take 7-10 days from the manufacturer,sico developments never replied. i ordered the js performance one direct off eBay and it arrived the next day... here it is fitted.

F5TUmxx.jpg

was a little bit of a bugger to do but got there in the end and it doesnt have the cut out for the top of the airbox notch thing and i didnt have anything suitable to cut it out with. its on and its staying on..it did increase the hp a tiny bit and doesnt make it much louder from just having the pannel filter with stock hose only when you rev it/drive it hard but theres not much in it.

all in all its a nice little cheap mod and not complicated to do.

• 1 month later...

Hi there Nick,

Liking your clean example of the Zetec S.......I have bought the same car in Belfast, two weeks ago and I am so pleased with it!

I have bought it as alittle project and will be making mods to the car, although nothing too drastic.

Next week, she is in for an audio Headunit upgrade from standard to Kenwood DMX125DAB, which hopefully will make a massive different to sound quality.

I will post updates if you're interested.

Originally, I'm from the South Coast of England, but now living in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Best Regards

KennyD

PK 040521 Bought Car.jpg

• Like 1

sounds good kenny. i have the stock radio its fine for me at the the moment. do you like the rims? i still want black ones 😛

did you get the full leather with red stitching? i also got some new custom mats with red stitching, plenty of websites do them 🙂

Very nice I used to own the s 1600 mk7 took it to 158bhp, couldn’t get anymore unless I done a turbo conversion, the car was in a magazine feature and a week later the car was stolen 😢 

22 hours ago, Kenny_stline said:

Very nice I used to own the s 1600 mk7 took it to 158bhp, couldn’t get anymore unless I done a turbo conversion, the car was in a magazine feature and a week later the car was stolen 😢 

aww, no wayyyyy..that sux man 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so.. i needed 2 new tyres on the front stock wheels i have so ive ordered 4 of them lol of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5  -  205/40 17W (84) XL which are getting fitted on thursday and will be much better than the budgets that are on plus im getting the 2 wheel alignment checked and re done if needed on a hunter 😃 until i can get the pumaspeed wheels i want then il get the tyres swapped over in the future.

• Like 1

hi guys :thumbup:  fitted these smoked black dynamic indicators today.. looks very nice and yeh the led line does move slighly when its on 😛

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

yesssssssssssss, got the pumaspeed gloss black tracklites ordered with silver bolts and lockers 😄 https://pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Set-of-4-TrackLite-Alloy-Wheels-17x75J-4x108-et35_17160.jsp

getting delivered tomorrow but not sure when they are getting fitted with the goodyear's i have on now..

big UP to pumaspeed for customer service and having these in stock!!!! they are the same wheels as the calibre suzuka and made by the same company. also ones from pumaspeed dont need spigot rings or spacers with et35 🙂

pics coming soon when they are on.

Very nice mate saw a st on Instagram with them only that look 🔥 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kenny_stline said:

Very nice mate saw a st on Instagram with them only that look 🔥 

were they gloss black man? most people to seem to get the gun metal ones 🤣

When he posted he said he got the last set, I do believe they was gun metal🤔 Not sure if puma speed got a restock as they were having trouble getting hold of them 

• Like 1

you do need spigot rings and they do come with them 🙂 getting fitted next week some time...

they are exactly the same as the branded calibre suzuka's the brand name is writted all over the boxes etc and on the centre caps!

nnew wheels 1.jpeg

nnew wheels 2.jpeg

• Like 1

Wheels fitted today with the new goodyears i had on the stock wheels, there is a 5mm tyre strech as the new wheels are 7.5j and stock are 7j

very niceeeeeeee 🙂 and the white stuff is bead seal which will get washed off.😛

just sealing them up now with 2 layers of race glaze nano wheel seal for 6 months protection 🙂

WuUZPEt.jpgBwpfAeD.jpgG2Cixad.jpg2PJzPDR.jpgz0UAC1t.jpgHDrp1uh.jpguxIcBpP.jpgOwPtLiu.jpgjYp7sPH.jpg

🔥🔥🔥🔥 mate what a difference a set of wheels make, looks very smart, 👌👌

• Like 1

yeh they are stunning! thanx Kenny 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

small update, just fitted a white interior 501 britevue bulb from ceuk, and ordered 1 britevue boot white and also got some 501 britevue white sidelights coming too 🙂 but going to keep the osram night breaker lasers until they break

• Like 1

also got some 501 numberplate bulbs from ceuk coming, i didnt want the led units as i didnt want the puddle effect from them.

led sidelights fitted and led numberplate bulbs and the led boot light done. looks very nice. yeh the sides are brighter if anyones wondering. thanx CEUK !

Nice one mate I want to change mine but the car is going into storage soon so will be a next year job lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenny_stline said:

Nice one mate I want to change mine but the car is going into storage soon so will be a next year job lol

check out ceuk the bulbs seem to be alright man 🙂 

just ordered a pair of 955 enhanced edition reverse unit leds from ceuk as the stock ones are rubbish! lol

955 enhanced edition reverse lights fitted, its not dark enough yet but i can tell already wow, they are bright 😄

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club