Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta zetec s street pack full leather 2012 1.6ti vct

OvEr_KiLL

rear beam to chasis bushes were getting knackered so just had them changed by the garage with powerflex purple part no. PFR19-1511...seems to be more solid and easier to fit!

• 3 weeks later...

just fitted some tailgate gas struts for the boot as mine were done and the boot would barely open..didnt want to pay for emerald struts which open automatically when you push the boot unlock button on the fob so i got some  stabilus part no. 777230 x2 and they are much better than what i had and work fine.

• 4 months later...

front end was creaking a lot so got some Powerflex PFF19-1503-22 front anti roll bar bushes done and it fixed it 🙂 

• 1 month later...

Looking G00D!

maxton design spoiler lip fitted. used Meguiars ultimate compound first then the included pannel wipe and measured up and stuck on fine...do the prep work right guys!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TRC aka Triple R Composites headlight brows fitted 🙂

and no it doesnt block out the beam pattern when the lights are turned on!

yRWdHql.jpg

GdmI4Mn.jpg

• 1 month later...

still creaking on the front and now even more..just had oil change done and its driving better 🙂 and he found out what the creaking is, its because i need a new ball joint done 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 4:30 PM, Kenny_stline said:

looking good mate, splitter next 🤔

have thought about the full maxton set but its low enough already and theres big speed bumps near me lol..

just had 4d 3mm plates done with sticky pads..make sure you clean the rear and front properly so they stick and also my friend wrapped some masking tape on the front to hold it over night so it stuck down better on the plastic bit.

ultra racing front strut bace TW2-1156 fitted..was a right bugger..we had to take the wipers off and loosen the plastic part underneath them to get the brace on the rear bolts. the summit brace would of probably been a lot easier to fit! il get some pics of the ultra racing one but you cant really see it because its under the plastic 

also fitted a dark ice designs short shifter https://darkicedesigns.com/collections/ford-short-shifters/products/fiesta-short-shifter-2009-13-pre-facelift-f-shf-8-10 which has made a difference but might need adjusted to make it shorter for me which is simple to do.

strut brace

qkRXxwE.jpg

IfRxT9E.jpg

fitted a black top grain leather with red stitching gaiter from jf customs on eBay today

FIyWhT1.jpg

WqIV2nU.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

had front and rear badges changed (black with silver lettering) and the fiesta logo in gloss black 🙂

cIMG_20221114_100003.jpg

IMG_20221114_100022.jpg

• 3 months later...

full hornet exhaust system is getting fitted with the resonator '' not the race pipe'' and twin pipe back box and the garage is also welding on a new flexi as the one i have is blowing..hope it wont be too loud with the resonator!

here is a thread on here explaining if you have a flexi or not and where it is!

hornet system was fitted and flexi part repaired, yes its quicker, but...its too loud for me and the drone is insane on it, so im getting the garage to put the original resonator section back in with a reducer so i can use the new back box and pipe and hopefully it will be quieter than it is now! il let you know what happens guys

so..got the original resonated section back on with the bendy hornet pipe after and then the hornet back box and it doesnt drone..you can go slow without it droning or being too loud but when you put your foot down at high revs it gets loud but its quieter then before. so im leaving it as it is...

if you dont want it too loud but to sound nice then just get a hornet back box without the other bits.

you will need a reducer to clamp on in between them, 51mm - 45mm for stock pipe

• 1 month later...

car wouldnt start yesterday so waited all day for RAC to come and charge me for a new battery! i had the original ford battery 063 and he said a 075 would fit in the slot so i asked him to fit the 075...so 075 does fit in a fiesta zetec s 1.6 ti vct 2012 🙂

he didnt need to recode or do anything just took the keys out of the ignition unscrewed the battery and screwed the new one in and yeh i did loose my radio settings and time etc. but that was it

• 2 months later...

a friend paint my front claipers for me. used brake cleaner, scrubbed with a wire brush, masked everything off with 3 layers 20mins in between each one.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304742478273 didnt want too much gloss..more of a ruby red..but happy with it, it will look better ones the wheels are cleaned and there is more light!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

linkage on top of the short shifter popped off today for the first time since fitted, luckily i was at home..wasnt catching on anything so i reckon it was going over speed bumps etc. that had loosened it over time...if it happens to anyone else just pull the whole bottom plastic bit off where the gaiter is and leave it loose then push it back on tight, you dont need to remove the knob etc. 🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club