Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK4 Fiesta - Puma Conversion

sleepyhimiko

Only half has turned up lol 😂 new performance exhaust no back muffler and no middle silencer straight to the racing cat 200 cell

F647F930-3486-49F4-9C0A-E6A8CA260DE2.jpg

4C325CD9-E48D-4FA8-A27D-3FCDEEEA1ED2.jpg

Sent it the day lol 😂 supposed COVID 19 to blame like mate got half of it ? Lol 😂 I’m in no rush so I’ll wait lol 😂

Should be back on the road next two weeks once the new valves come lol 😂 back on the road spitting fire 🔥 lol 😂

Had a bit of a struggle with the door cards guys, dont think they'll be going on :((

d9a8c7bb-9993-4514-82c5-b0ea934700c0.jpg

Or you could always just put bigger Speakers in the back and get a set of tweeks for the front . Those race cards do look like a nightmare too fit. But if it was easy everybody would be doing it keep the head up mate sure you will find away

• Like 1

may have a look into reupholstering the originals and making them a black interior to match the bucket seats i've put in. Would be a lot of work but all worth it and looking mint in the end

What a would do is put a bit of mesh over the holes in the door card to cover it up . Take the back seats out put a fake floor in with Speakers and led lights that would look mint

Yes my other half of the performance exhaust coming the day at last lol 😂 then off to the garage get new forged pistons fitted

3inch upgrade was a night mare to fit but it’s on hell with it loud as it’s not coming off lol 😂

Car is away to the performance garage new Valves and pistons getting dropped in new gasket and timing kit probably get it back in a week or so pick up in a truck cause of COVID lol 😂 well suppose I’ll clean the eco sport out been neglected last month lol probably have the only car in the U.K. with travelling rats haha 😂

600 for the labour coast alone the engine was losing compression so mite be bit more find out on Monday before thy start it all needed new valves the old one popped und the new power but thy are throwing in a free timing kit and filters so something at least lol 😂

Mite go down or up wait see not sure if the valves were included in the price

Only bad bit is I’ll need to wait a few months before thinking about a re map not included in the cost but once again be out of cash 💰 joys of owning a few fords never have cash lol 😂

Yeah it’s a tone a been on furlong for 3 months 😭but needs must hopefully my misses will help me out lol probably nope 👎 😂 don’t get me wrong if a would have been at work a wouldt have all this done yeah st150 power mods are a ridiculous amount of cash a thought the st225 were bad for it a mean a intake manifold is like 959 + a know there are copies out there but the quality won’t be as good

Morning Guys!

Payday finally rolled around so it's time to get ordering parts for the engine! Clutch is in the basket and waiting but having an issue buying the MSD ignition pack :(( doesn't seem to be an option to buy from pumaspeed anymore so i'm stuck on where to get the full kit. I'm able to buy just the little block but not the leads with it. please help 🤣

2139573567_Screenshot2021-02-26103902.thumb.png.3d7eaa13d0cef5c7cfbeac00ea46cdde.png

i phoned up puma speed this afternoon and they just got stock in that day and updated their site so i managed to grab one 😁😁

• Like 1