Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New owner questions (Focus Estate Mk4 Titanium X 2.0 TDCi)

Paul9619

So I am the proud new owner of a Focus Estate Mk4 Titanium X 2.0 TDCi in Chrome Blue.  Loving the new car and impressed with all the gadgets so far (It came with literally every available option)

I do have a few questions for the more experienced owners out there:

• I have updated the Sync to v3.4 and then did the F9 Map update (which I think was around 29gB in size).  Having successfully installed both and uploaded the logs to the ford website it is now saying I have another map update available at around 8gb in size.  I thought F9 was the latest?   I have not installed it yet. Did anyone have this?
  •  
  • I thought my car came with the Full LED lights rather than the Adaptive LED version.  However, when go into the car settings via the dash it has an option called "adaptive headlights" and the ability to change to left or right.  How can you tell if you have full LED versus Adaptive LED?
  •  
  • My only gripe so far is that the plastic surrounding the panoramic sunroof or the sunroof itself is rattling quite a bit at low speeds on bumpy roads.  Its pretty annoying and I am contemplating getting Ford to look at it.  Has anyone had this issue?
  •  
  • I have manufacturers warranty until Nov 21.  Are there any other areas that I should be aware of or check to make sure before it runs out?

Many thanks in advance 🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club