Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Day light running

wxpwxp

Hi,

I have a 63 plate Mondeo just wanted to know if there is a way to turn on/off the day light running lights, there is not an option on my dash I have the older type dash.

Regards

Wayne 

No, there is no simple way to turn them off/on. Why do you want to?

Not sure what you mean when you say that you have the older type dash...none of the MK4 facelifts have the ability to turn the DRL's off/on.

1 hour ago, Frembrit said:

No, there is no simple way to turn them off/on. Why do you want to?

Not sure what you mean when you say that you have the older type dash...none of the MK4 facelifts have the ability to turn the DRL's off/on.

My car had a service when it came back they didn't work during the day but work when my main lights are on, prior to that they were on all the time

1 hour ago, wxpwxp said:

My car had a service when it came back they didn't work during the day but work when my main lights are on, prior to that they were on all the time

1 hour ago, wxpwxp said:

I don't know enough about them to help much but when you turn the headlights on the DRL's dim, so there must a connection there to tell them to dim (in your case turn 'on', but should be in the dimmed state). I would say that the DRL's are not receiving a signal to turn 'on' when you start the car so it could be a dodgy wire somewhere.

Do you have auto lights? Not certain but I think if you have it set to auto, the drls are off. Could be wrong. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club