Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Lights and Drivers Door Electrics Not Working

Baskey

Wondering if anyone had any ideas or could help?

Got in the car this morning, noticed my interior lights weren’t working at all when car was unlocked and door was opened etc, they have been temperamental the past few days as they work when manually turned on but haven’t worked as they should. Drivers side electrics such as my windows and mirrors also weren’t working? When I got to work i double checked and started the engine again and they worked, it’s in a constant loop in terms of the drivers side electrics not working to then working from one journey to the next, and as far as my interior lights are concerned they don’t seem to come on automatically anymore and that’s when they do work.

Any ideas?

Cheers

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have the exact same problem. Did you find a solution?

thanks

• Sad 1

I would suggest you check the cable and plug at the door hinge. On one of my previous Fiesta I partially dislodged that plug while cleaning the car. Pushed it back in and everything worked.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I’m having the exact same problem, did you find out the cause of the issue? I’ve double checked the two plugs and they both look secure and good condition. Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

12 minutes ago, White17 said:

Hi, I’m having the exact same problem, did you find out the cause of the issue? I’ve double checked the two plugs and they both look secure and good condition. Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Future reference in case anyone else has the same issue - found fuse 26 in the engine bay fuse box had blown. Washed the car just before experiencing this fault so assume that water got into the electrics somewhere causing it to blow. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club