Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

2010 Ford Focus hatchback owner here. My boost sensor is gone so need to get a new one. Looking for a genuine ford one. Anyone know what make they use or where i could source one?

Thanks in advance,


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being a hatchback doesn't tell us which engine it is... :wink: 

Ford MAP sensors are usually Bosch.  See if there's a little 'dumbell' type symbol in a circle on yours.  Can be sourced from ebay, ECP, GSF, misterauto etc...  Common part for all motorfactors.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...