Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OEM Ford fiesta mk8 rear camera

Diablos850

hi guys today i finish to mount the oem camera, i spread out two wires :

one shielded two wire to pin 14 and 15 of the APIM and the shield to the pin 33

one wire go to the bcm behind the glovebox, and should be entered in pin 59 of the C2280F connector.

the question is which of these three connectors are the C2280F?

Ford-Fiesta-Mk8-Bsi-Bcm-Body-Control-Module.jpg

You are winning. It is one of the two grey connectors. The wire you have to tap into will be yellow with a purple tracer. Use that to identify the correct connector.

From memory it is the upper one when fitted in the car.

Great i found the connector and the Wire ! But the guide line and zoom doesn't work.

I activate camera in apim and bcm but doesn't work. Any suggest?

I used Forscan and just changed the camera to activated. My car has parking sensors and there are settings for both with and without them. Try checking that.

I'm not change the value in the as-build but in the module config, my car don't have rear parking sensor. What line i have to change to activate camera and guide lines in the he as-build value?

Question 1: do you get a picture when you select reverse?

Question 2: are you using a genuine Ford camera ?

Question 3: does nothing happen at all ?

On 1/31/2021 at 11:27 AM, Diablos850 said:

I'm not change the value in the as-build but in the module config, my car don't have rear parking sensor. What line i have to change to activate camera and guide lines in the he as-build value?

To enable guidelines the line you need is 7D0-01-01 

**** ***3 ****

Sorry for the hassle but where can I get information on how to mount the camera and everything you need?

9 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

To enable guidelines the line you need is 7D0-01-01 

**** ***3 ****

I'm trying to change this value but nothing happens. I got a dtc error in the bcm for the camera bdyCM B115E:55-48

When I activate the camera in the bcm config no as-build the zoom button disappear only when i deactivate the camera it come back.

9 minutes ago, Diablos850 said:

I'm trying to change this value but nothing happens. I got a dtc error in the bcm for the camera bdyCM B115E:55-48

When I activate the camera in the bcm config no as-build the zoom button disappear only when i deactivate the camera it come back.

The dynamic lines on the camera are drawn in by the BCM, on the OEM Mondeo camera there is a wire from the camera for the LINbus. Are there only 2 wires to connect on the fiesta?

No, five. Ground, signal pos, signal neg, signal ground and linbus.

Do you know the colours of the other wires? I'm guessing the LINbus was the one you connected to pin 59? I thought it was a white wire with purple tracer  🤷‍♂️

Cardiagn dot com has all the circuit diagrams. I built my own loom.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Diablos850 said:

Yeahhh finally made it!

Nice one, what did you have to do?

You have to activate in the bcm config not in the as-build, after this you have to LIN new module calibration and magically the guide lines appears!

Screenshot_2021-02-04-19-59-30-445_com.whatsapp.jpg

2 hours ago, Diablos850 said:

You have to activate in the bcm config not in the as-build, after this you have to LIN new module calibration and magically the guide lines appears!

Screenshot_2021-02-04-19-59-30-445_com.whatsapp.jpg

Somyou use the drop down menu in the BCM module to activate and then run the LIN calibration? Is there a separate LIN module that appears or is it something that appears in the service procedures?

Congratulations on getting it working, you worked hard on that 👍

In the service menu there is an option for bcm new module initialization and calibration.I work had for find the right connector in the bcm more schematics like the interior light help me! However the right connector is the big grey on the right side. The next step is the fog light and I want to write a guide for the OEM rear camera installation!

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 10:36 PM, Diablos850 said:

In the service menu there is an option for bcm new module initialization and calibration.I work had for find the right connector in the bcm more schematics like the interior light help me! However the right connector is the big grey on the right side. The next step is the fog light and I want to write a guide for the OEM rear camera installation!

Waiting this guide impatiently

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club