Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any update on an online Focus Mk2 owners manual?

StephenFord

I use to be able to access a great online Focus manual on my car, but the link stopped working last year and despite googling to death, I've never found a replacement (I have a 'near' PDF manual but it's not the same...)

Has it appeared under another link I simply don't know about?

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/vdirsnet/OwnerManual/Home/Content?bookCode=O9565&languageCode=en&marketCode=US&viewTech=IE&chapterTitleSelected=G951816&subTitleSelected=G951819&topicHRef=G875152&div=f&vFilteringEnabled=False&userMarket=GBR

6 hours ago, FiestaForever said:

"There was an error" The link is not working?

LOL, yes I know, that is the point of my thread - it use to work, but now doesn't...

It's Ford UK you need to ask lol...  I haven't found it again since it disappeared. 

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

It's Ford UK you need to ask lol...  I haven't found it again since it disappeared. 

Tom, I did try and communicate with FordUK over this issue, just went round in a loop and I got nowhere! Shame, it really was a very useful resource!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StephenFord said:

Tom, I did try and communicate with FordUK over this issue, just went round in a loop and I got nowhere! 

Now, that is a surprise! :g::laugh: 

I've also tried to tell them about a couple of errors in the 'new car' builder about a month ago...one has since been rectified but the other is still there.  If they can't get that right to actually sell cars, I can't see them being bothered by manuals. :sad: 

• Like 1

Just realised that after initially not finding this thread again, it's been posted in,' New Member Introductions'. Now how the heck did that happen? LOL Oh, and who the heck is, 'Wizzle'!

1 minute ago, StephenFord said:

Just realised that after initially not finding this thread again, it's been posted in,' New Member Introductions'. Now how the heck did that happen? LOL Oh, and who the heck is, 'Wizzle'!

Glad you can see that as well...though I was going mad!   Does seem like an unnecessarily large ad! :laugh:  

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club