Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford tailgate badge

Looks like my rear tailgate Ford badge has finally started to peel and look awful.

just wondering, which emblem would mine take?
ive got a pre facelift 2014 Focus ST mk3. I’m looking through eBay and can see some badges have different ways of mounting... is this one just a simple con caved badge and double sided?

Removal looks simple enough but before removing I want to make sure I’ve got the correct one in hand!

any links to the correct one would be much appreciated!

cheers! Chris

Just now, Monks600

Looks like my rear tailgate Ford badge has finally started to peel and look awful.

just wondering, which emblem would mine take?
ive got a pre facelift 2014 Focus ST mk3. I’m looking through eBay and can see some badges have different ways of mounting... is this one just a simple con caved badge and double sided?

Removal looks simple enough but before removing I want to make sure I’ve got the correct one in hand!

any links to the correct one would be much appreciated!

cheers! Chris

Anyone? Please :)

Just now, F0CUE

I think it's 2086510 finis code https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373432135370 somebody correct me if wrong. 

Thanks mate!

there’s a few different styles on eBay, In the sense that behind the logo there’s different mounting methods. Any ideas if there was a difference between the standard mk3 and the mk3 ST tail gate badge?

the ones I’ve seen look to be hollowed out with double sided tape in there and then others have clips like you’d just clip the badge on.

can you see why I’m struggling? I might just have to bite the bullet and get the fishing wire and hair dryer out and see what happens LOL.