Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passed My Driving Test

aph1101

For anyone that cares, I have just passed my driving test with 3 minors....Now to get out in the fiesta on my own (after being robbed by the insurance company, that is) :D :D :D :D

Wa-hey! 3 minors is great - I passed second time ... with 15 minors! He he.

As said a bit ago, very well done matey!

I sense iChat tonight......

Wow well done Alex :)

well done....... better get your self own on the alton towers list lol............i also have a test next week in a coach only need 3 hours plus the test not bad a....... not that i'm 1 to blow my own trumpet lol...

Whey! Well done Alex! I got four minors though so you're better than me! :)

Well he didn't beat me, no minors on my first test.....

Well Done, bet you are well chuffed that you can now drive on your own and enjoy your car!

Well he didn't beat me, no minors on my first test.....

That could mean two things haha - you passed first time without any minors, or, you failed your first test with a major!? Hope it was the first one, if so that's pretty good going! Think I had nine minors and passed first time. Passed the theory first time with 35/35 on the multiple choice question part, can't remember about the Hazard Perception but it's changed since I took my test.

Passed first time of course!!!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I got one minor, two majors

2 minors, 1 major

7 minors :)

Passed first time of course!!!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I got one minor, two majors

2 minors, 1 major

7 minors :)

Oh! :o Here's me thinking you were an exceptional driver and passed first time, although I've never heard of anyone to get no minors before, bet there are some people somewhere.

No no no no no!!!!! :lol:

Oh! :o Here's me thinking you were an exceptional driver and passed first time, although I've never heard of anyone to get no minors before, bet there are some people somewhere.

1 minor - so close! :(

Well done Alex :)

For anyone that cares, I have just passed my driving test with 3 minors....Now to get out in the fiesta on my own (after being robbed by the insurance company, that is) :D :D :D :D

How'd you pass your test with 3 kids in the car? :lol:

I'll get my coat.....

Seriously though, congratulations. Must have been a frustrating wait from October last year to finally be able to go out in the car on your own!

Thank you very much everyone! :D It was amazing to be able to go out on my own in the car tonight.... so satisfying :)

Thank you very much everyone! :D It was amazing to be able to go out on my own in the car tonight.... so satisfying :)

Taking the L's off and feeling like a normal driver for the first time is the best thing ever! :)

Well done :D

Taking the L's off and feeling like a normal driver for the first time is the best thing ever! :)

defo agree with that one!! and you dont get people being as dodgy with you not letting you out and that cos they know your gonna take the pee as a learner!

and not too blow my trumpet either but 2 minors :) one was for wasting petrol?! eco-planning apparently lol

defo agree with that one!! and you dont get people being as dodgy with you not letting you out and that cos they know your gonna take the pee as a learner!

and not too blow my trumpet either but 2 minors :) one was for wasting petrol?! eco-planning apparently lol

Thats weird i got the same thing! being in 3rd gear in a petrol in a 30 so i got one for non eco driving.

Congrats on the test though mate, it is pretty frustrating until it's out of the way

Thats weird i got the same thing! being in 3rd gear in a petrol in a 30 so i got one for non eco driving.

Congrats on the test though mate, it is pretty frustrating until it's out of the way

mine was coming up to a junction i stopped even though i could see nothing was coming, then i went off... i sorry but i could of failed if i just went straight out!!

You own a 1.6tdci Mk7 Fiesta and you've just past your driving test?