Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best place to buy a Ford Fiesta 2013 tdci 1.5 diesel wheel

Scotty1984

Hi gents,

Long and short, my passenger front wheel needs replacing - where on the net is the best place to buy a new one, i've been quoted locally around £180 average for a new one and that's not including a tyre.

Any help would be appreciated.

What size is the wheel and which style is it? They vary massively on price depending on which alloy you're after.

The 17" ST and Zetec-S alloys are probably around the price you stated. Others will be cheaper.

I replied on your other thread.  Ford dealer on eBay is your best bet.  You'll have to show us a picture of your alloys before we can help any further though.

Hi Gents,

The wheel size are 195/55/15 inches. I can add a photo if you like gents.

24 minutes ago, Scotty1984 said:

Hi Gents,

The wheel size are 195/55/15 inches. I can add a photo if you like gents.

Yes, you'll need a photo.  There are several designs in 15".

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Yes, you'll need a photo.  There are several designs in 15".

Hi bud, this is the wheel that needs replacing.

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks.  They do seem oddly expensive for a 15" but this is the best I could find new.

Here's one with tyre for £160.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-new-Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-15-alloy-wheel-1847319-with-new-Michelin-tyre-/164662760908?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Or one without tyre for £128 - but this is from a Ford dealer which I and others on here regularly use.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-15-Alloy-Wheel-5x2-Spoke-6J-Sparkle-Silver-1847319-/273585177965?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

You can get them used with a part worn tyre for under £100. I personally wouldn't buy new unless there's no used ones in your area.

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Thanks.  They do seem oddly expensive for a 15" but this is the best I could find new.

Here's one with tyre for £160.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-new-Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-15-alloy-wheel-1847319-with-new-Michelin-tyre-/164662760908?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Or one without tyre for £128 - but this is from a Ford dealer which I and others on here regularly use.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-15-Alloy-Wheel-5x2-Spoke-6J-Sparkle-Silver-1847319-/273585177965?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Thank you mate really appreciate it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Scotty1984 said:

Thank you mate really appreciate it.

No worries.  You can always check Gumtree and Facebook etc as well.  I picked up a brand new 16" Titanium multispoke for my Focus back in 2014 for £50 inc postage.  Mine wasn't leaking though, just cosmetic damage, so I could afford to wait until I found a bargain.  Was cheaper than having the damage repaired.

20 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

You can get them used with a part worn tyre for under £100. I personally wouldn't buy new unless there's no used ones in your area.

He's concerned about buying another used one with a leak/bend.  Which is fair tbh, we all know Ford alloys are made of cheese.  I wouldn't risk a used one I if could afford new! :laugh:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club