Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for this particular item!

OilSheikh

Hi all

I have a 2007 Automatic 2L Focus.

I kissed the kerb and lost the logo in the middle. I ordered a 65mm sticker but this does not seem to be a fit and of course there's four brackets that must slot in.

What is the exact part that I require?

20210204_200619.jpg

20210204_200628.jpg

Based on the picture these are the 16 Inch Ghia wheels.

The Ford badge is part of the cover that covers the wheelhub/nuts and not available as a spare part. The cover has part number 4M51-1A065-GB and Finis number 1317880. The price for this part from Ford will be approximately 25 Pounds.

These wheels were originally diamond cut finished with clearcoat for protection and the covers have a polished aluminium finish. Based on the picture your wheels and covers seem to be painted in the past.  

• Like 2

I see. Dang, that's a shame.

You are right. They have been painted. When I bought the car 4 years ago, the alloys and the covers had bubbling underneath the clearcoat that was sprayed onto them. I watched a video by CHRISFIX on Youtube and used upol , alloy paint spray and alloy lacquer spray to fix these up as much as possible.

if you post a picture of the centre cap off and post it i could have that very part, i changed mine a few years ago but i am sure the old ones are still in the shed.

if they are the right parts they are yours, i will check tomorrow if they look the same and let you know.

the silver part is a little tatty but if the logo part can be removed and fit yours then they are yours.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billybob66 said:

if you post a picture of the centre cap off and post it i could have that very part, i changed mine a few years ago but i am sure the old ones are still in the shed.

if they are the right parts they are yours, i will check tomorrow if they look the same and let you know.

the silver part is a little tatty but if the logo part can be removed and fit yours then they are yours.

Much appreciated. Do you want to see the back of the center cap ?

1 hour ago, OilSheikh said:

Much appreciated. Do you want to see the back of the center cap ?

please if you could,

billybob66, apologies for the delay. Snow and all.

Please find the pics below.

20210210_132138.jpg

20210210_132142.jpg

20210210_132148.jpg

On 2/10/2021 at 1:53 PM, OilSheikh said:

billybob66, apologies for the delay. Snow and all.

Please find the pics below.

20210210_132138.jpg

20210210_132142.jpg

20210210_132148.jpg

again sorry for the delay, work, who needs it?

They do look like the same as the ones i have. What i will do tomorrow is check the shed and if they are there i will take a few pics and measure them so you can compare them at your end. If it's just the centre inserts you need, i will do the same for them also as the outer bits are a little tatty 56 plate car so very worn and do rattle (you can't hear them when you're driving, and they won't fall off)  but the centres are fine and look ok.

centres are the blue ones with the ford logo in the middle but i do have all four so you won't have odd wheels.

Again sorry for the delay and get back soon.

• Like 1

Sorry the pictures are not that great, they do look the same.

Was the centre of yours the blue one like the picture? hope it was because i can only find two of them.

So the other two are in the shed, (minefield) so could be found or i left them in the car when i traded it in last year so i will try again tomorrow when its a bit warmer and see  if they are there and will post back tomorrow night.

EDIT

just measured the middle and its 80 mm across and like yours its held in with 5-fold down tabs if thats any help.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 8:54 PM, billybob66 said:

Sorry the pictures are not that great, they do look the same.

Was the centre of yours the blue one like the picture? hope it was because i can only find two of them.

So the other two are in the shed, (minefield) so could be found or i left them in the car when i traded it in last year so i will try again tomorrow when its a bit warmer and see  if they are there and will post back tomorrow night.

EDIT

just measured the middle and its 80 mm across and like yours its held in with 5-fold down tabs if thats any help.

Apologies, was away from for work and just came back. Thanks, yes, mine is blue in the middle. How much would would you want for it ?

6 hours ago, OilSheikh said:

Apologies, was away from for work and just came back. Thanks, yes, mine is blue in the middle. How much would would you want for it ?

There are two and i will send them both, i will find out the price for postage and if your ok with that then they are yours.

Better on your car than in my shed.

I am off work Monday, so I will find out then and get back to you.

ok, sorry for the delay but i was in work all week so was unable to get to the post office until today.

the price to send these to you is just shy of £4.00 so not too bad, let me know if you still want them, and we can go from there.

cheers

• Thanks 1

On 2/26/2021 at 9:35 PM, billybob66 said:

ok, sorry for the delay but i was in work all week so was unable to get to the post office until today.

the price to send these to you is just shy of £4.00 so not too bad, let me know if you still want them, and we can go from there.

cheers

Believe it or not, I have been away on work too!

I have PM'ed you.

• 1 month later...

Thanks billybob. This was just what I was after.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club