Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water leak

Markus_47

Hi everyone. I have a 2008 Ford Focus 1.6 Style. I have notice, only recently that the front and rear floor on the driver side is getting wet. I have checked all the door rubbers and seals, all of them are 100% okay. After drying the carpets and not using the car, it still gets wet after rain or snow. I am baffled as to where the water is leaking through. Have any of you experience something like this before? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

• Like 1

Theres a massive thread on this boot leak on these pages have a good read through that and you will find the answer! Good luck!

4 hours ago, Morty1977 said:

Theres a massive thread on this boot leak on these pages have a good read through that and you will find the answer! Good luck!

The 'massive thread' is for the MK3 isn't it?

• Like 1

Oh yes it is!! Oops! Does it not affect the posters car year?

12 hours ago, Morty1977 said:

Oh yes it is!! Oops! Does it not affect the posters car year?

No, the MK2/MK2.5 is a total different model.  It can be prone to leaks via a perished grommet for the high level light clusters but it's a totally different issue to the infamous MK3 'in car swimming pool' problem.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club