Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Footwell Lights :d

Nico.

finally got these things in!!! looks really neat but the pics look naf cos it's too light atm... shall get pictures up tonight :)

pretty easy too do as well if anyone wants a guide thingy

Guide would be great, as I am planning on putting my spare ones in, but haven't looked how to wire them in yet!

BTW are they permanently on, or on the doors?

Guide would be great, as I am planning on putting my spare ones in, but haven't looked how to wire them in yet!

BTW are they permanently on, or on the doors?

i just connected them into the ones for the front footwells... they pretty easy actually took me about 10 20 mins... half of that was just finding out how too get to the wires!! just ran a cable through and hid it and stuck a strip under neath :)

finally got these things in!!! looks really neat but the pics look naf cos it's too light atm... shall get pictures up tonight :)

pretty easy too do as well if anyone wants a guide thingy

sounds good, can you do a guide ?, does any fiesta have this as standard ?

i'd like a guide as well,i've just fitted roof light in the back and it's loads better for the kids

i will do one for you over the weekend, got college tomorrow so cant then... the pictures i have took look shocking cos i cant get like a full sweep of it... but they look the sheeet if you want my opinion... i get them matching red too the front footwells, and it is surprisingly easy too do all the wires are dead accessible

Possibly the only fiesta with rear footwell lights? Possibly, I can't get to the wires, and I am staring at a bulb, and the wires are on top where I can't see them, spent a while having a look on both sides tonight!

Possibly the only fiesta with rear footwell lights? Possibly, I can't get to the wires, and I am staring at a bulb, and the wires are on top where I can't see them, spent a while having a look on both sides tonight!

for the passenger side you just take out the glove box and you do it dead easy that way... and for the drivers side you just pull the bulb and cut the little piece of tape holding the cable shorter then its easy... as i said i put a quick guide up some time soon when i got time

the back lights

11052010111.jpg

front ones

11052010112.jpg

and the car with both doors open :)

11052010113.jpg

looks good, did you say in my thread they are on all the time. but you dont know how you did it?

looks good, did you say in my thread they are on all the time. but you dont know how you did it?

if i pull the cable yes... but its hidden underneath... so no they aint

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club