Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auto rain & light sensor problem MK8( windshield replaced )

mssmar

Hello Guys,

I had to replace my windshield with an OEM one , But the auto rain and light sensor was not working anymore

I ordered new one ( rain sensor & light sensor ) H1BT-3F944-AG

But they still not working i have this DTC  b10ad:08-2f

What can be the problem? reset module did not fixed the problem ( my front and rear wipers are working normal ) 

Any help would be appreciated

Looking online it could be fuses, bad earth or you dont have the correct windscreen for auto lights/wiper

"The DTC error indicated U2030-0F, rain/light sensor communications error. I replaced the sensor and checked the wiring between the sensor and GEM module, no fault was found.

I eventually contacted the company that replaced my windscreen and I got them to install a genuine FORD windscreen and my auto lights and wipers functioned properly again.

What we found is that the sensor has an IR mark on the back and it requires a IR windscreen, which is also clearly marked on the bottom of the windscreen."

If the screen was fitted through Autoglass or similar, they offer warranty on stuff like this.  When my screen was fitted the tech broke the sensor, they came back and fitted a brand new genuine part FOC.

Hi thank you for the answers,

it’s not a fuse problem i already checked,

i have the correct windshield ( genuine Ford ) 

i will check the wiring 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club