Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Sensors

Joe678

Hi there,

I have a 2015 fiesta St which is a due an mot this month. When I bought the car last year the tyre pressure valve was broken and needed to be replaced but the dealership never gave me a replacement for it after countless times trying to chase them up for it. 

I’ve spoken to garage about it and they said it will fail the mot if the tyre pressure warning is on but they’re confused on how to change it since I don’t have the old broken one. 

I was wondering how’d I fix it. Would it just need a new valve that needs to be coded by Ford or does it just need to be reset in the car once it’s put in?

on your age of car, all thats needed is for it to be fitted. no different to any other tyre valve . the new sensor will be asleep until the tyre is blow  back up then takes 30 mins to wake up. it will pair up its self after a drive. 

6 hours ago, iantt said:

on your age of car, all thats needed is for it to be fitted. no different to any other tyre valve . the new sensor will be asleep until the tyre is blow  back up then takes 30 mins to wake up. it will pair up its self after a drive. 

Thanks mate. Do I need to reset the tyre pressure or is it not needed?

You’ll need to reset it whenever you inflate the tyres to the correct pressure

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club