Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driver's Side Lecky Window

ford focus edge

Hi all, Today as i was going home from college it was boiling in the beast so i pushed the button as u do and got nothing but a clicking noise... pressed it again and the same happend. i turned the car of and waited a min and still the same again. this has happend before and turning everything of and taking the keys out usually sorts it.

This has been an intermitant fault with my focus over time but not i think its finally gone but whats gone is beyond me.

Its not the switch because it gets the passengerside down a ok, its getting power there because i can hear something clicking god knows what though.

Cheers guys

Mike

Hi Mike,

Have a look at this previous post:-

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9028&st=0&p=54252entry54252

I posted a reply to this about a similar problem I was having - hope it helps..!!

Cheers,

Vas

Ahhh cheers mate that sounds exactly like what mines doing expect its anyweather :blink: i dont no but il give that a whirl and see what happens cheers again!

Mike

Ahhh cheers mate that sounds exactly like what mines doing expect its anyweather blink.gif i dont no but il give that a whirl and see what happens cheers again!

Mike

while you have the trim off look at the lowers of the door for water the reason im saying is the window strip should seal the area and prevent water from draining into the door but sometimes it gets old and lets the water through usually getting into the central locking mechanism and the window mechanism causing faults

while you have the trim off look at the lowers of the door for water the reason im saying is the window strip should seal the area and prevent water from draining into the door but sometimes it gets old and lets the water through usually getting into the central locking mechanism and the window mechanism causing faults

Right ive lost me rag with it and basically threw it back togeather and im throwing the keys at the local mechanic i dont no my head from my !Removed! with eletric windows nothing seems to make sence with it because the motor was getting warm etc so i give up lol, surrender, throw in the towel u name it.

All i hope now is that they can fix it fairly soon and not charge me over the moon because ive not even fitted the car back on just the handle and the switches Speakers out and everything.

Mike

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club