Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stage 1

Percypage

Hi all 

Just joined this club and hope to gain some valuable experience from it. I have just bought a 2013 mk7 st2 and I have enquired about mountune m215 kit but have been told by my local dealer that there is a 8 month backlog as they are focusing on mk8. I was wondering what was the other options is there to do to give similar output as I don't want to go too mad please.

Cheers

Hi, newbie here... I’ve got a MK8 and it’s REVO all the way for me... do some research and look at the differences. It’s personal preference, obviously, and Ford dealers will always recommend Mountune, but, give REVO a chance pal...!

Have a look throw puma speed thay have a lot thy can offer depending on what your looking for a do agree with revo it’s pretty descent stuff this beast runs off revo kits

2D7767D8-2053-4814-A38E-6F6E04003462.jpg

21 hours ago, Si-IOM said:

Hi, newbie here... I’ve got a MK8 and it’s REVO all the way for me... do some research and look at the differences. It’s personal preference, obviously, and Ford dealers will always recommend Mountune, but, give REVO a chance pal...!

The main advantage of Mountune is that it is a Ford approved tuning package. If done on brand new cars, any mods by them do not effect your warranty. They can also be fitted at a Ford dealer. If I ever choose to tune my Fiesta, I would only consider Mountune.

However, places like Revo and Superchips are well known and have been around for a while, so are an alternative to Mountune.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club