Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is your opinion on the ford fiesta?

lseyogata95

Hi,

I'm currently looking to sell my aging car (it's a nissan grand livina btw), and I'm very interested in the ford fiesta, especially with its triptronic transmission and ford sync.

What do you think about the ford fiesta?

Thanks in advance!

Can only go ok experience of my 2010 1.6 diesel econetic. 

Reasonably good car had a mk1 focus prior to it that I preferred it handled much nicer and was more reliable and felt more sturdy in terms of build quality. 

But the fiesta has done 120k now had it 5 years with no real issues until this year they've all come at once so slowly working my way through them still touch and go as to whether I sell it, scrap it or keep it. 

Good luck with whatever you choose

3 hours ago, lseyogata95 said:

Hi,

I'm currently looking to sell my aging car (it's a nissan grand livina btw), and I'm very interested in the ford fiesta, especially with its triptronic transmission and ford sync.

Thanks in advance!

You don't say if you want a new or used Fiesta but if you mean  ‘Tiptronic’  gearbox that was trademarked by Porshe.

The Ford version is called PowerShift and pre 2016 had a lot of problems, brand new Fiesta's have  a new gerabox - In 2020, a seven-speed, quick-shifting double-clutch automatic was fitted to the 125hp engine and replaced the previous, six-speed torque-converter automatic found on the 100hp version.

I'm on my fifth Fiesta at the moment and wouldn't consider any other car.   My current model is a 2017 Titanium X with the six speed double clutch gearbox which is absolutely brilliant.

Had my Fiesta 1.6 Titanium for close to 6 years, it's the old Ti-vct so no turbo and i love it,never let me down and still only 35k on the clock and loads of toys.

I had it when it was just over 3 years old from ford and the other person had it new and had even more stuff put on it.

Ok on petrol and very nippy,it grips the road great and not looking at selling any time soon as it drives like new and only 35k with not a lot of use.

The 1 litre eco-boost 125hp i would go for but saying that i would like a change at a later date as i have had ford for a good 15 years.

Don't think I've ever heard of a Nissan Grand Livinia!  

As others have said, you'll need to be a bit more specific on which Fiesta you're looking at for more accurate advice.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Don't think I've ever heard of a Nissan Grand Livinia!  

As others have said, you'll need to be a bit more specific on which Fiesta you're looking at for more accurate advice.

Seems to an MPV like the Nissan X-Trail :
Nissan Livina was launched in Indonesia in February 2019. The car is essentially a rebadged Mitsubishi Xpander

2020-Nissan-Livina-Sport-e1600052594990-

More like a Puma or Kuga's than a Fiesta

this is probably the one the OP is on about:

Image result for nissan livina

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2021 at 9:05 AM, lseyogata95 said:

Hi,

Thanks in advance! https://nox.tips/

issue got solved

1 hour ago, lseyogata95 said:

issue got solved

What did you get in the end?

I've seen 3 or 4 'issue got solved' posts over the weekend.  I think it's some sort of 'piggyback' bot that appears to be the original poster each time?