Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Used Ford Mondeo mk4 2.0 tdci 115/140

I need some qualified opinions on this car. The cars I'm eyeing is 2010 and up, and we're talking at least 150.000km on the clock.

How many miles/km is too much? Any specific issues to look out for? I'm of course looking for a healthy service history and no more than 1 owner.

Also, far as I can tell the 115/140 models are identical mechanical wise, or am I badly misinformed on this? If the difference is indeed software, I'd remap the 115 to be on par with a 140hp version.

Any and all advice on this make/model is appreciated.

On 2/20/2021 at 9:36 AM, anikabryk8 said:

I need some qualified opinions on this car. The cars I'm eyeing is 2010 and up, and we're talking at least 150.000km on the clock.

How many miles/km is too much? Any specific issues to look out for? I'm of course looking for a healthy service history and no more than 1 owner.

Also, far as I can tell the 115/140 models are identical mechanical wise, or am I badly misinformed on this? If the difference is indeed software, I'd remap the 115 to be on par with a 140hp version.

Any and all advice on this make/model is appreciated.  usps tracking

issue got solved!!

2 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

What is it with these bots recently? This is the third post I've seen like this and I'm not sure what the bot creator gains from it

I was wondering that. There does seem to have been a lot on here recently. Could it be in some way connected to the upsurge in spam and phishing that's been widely reported during the pandemic?

5 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I was wondering that. There does seem to have been a lot on here recently. Could it be in some way connected to the upsurge in spam and phishing that's been widely reported during the pandemic?

I don't see what the purpose of this bot is though. Phishing scams get people to click a link and enter their details, or some maybe download some malware. Seems strange to create a spam-bot to post replica topics on a Ford owners club lol.