Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus titanium Sony radio/ small display not working

mataylor84

Hi folks. Hoping for some help!!

Went to start my 2011 focus mk3 yesterday. The battery was completely flat, central locking wouldn’t even operate. Managed to get the car started, but when I did, the  Sony radio and the small display above it aren’t working.

The climate control and sensors are working. I have checked the fuses in the footwell and they are fine. I’m completely stuck, happened anyone else before or point me in a direction to try something else?

The image is the same radio I have  

thanks

A171B3F5-58AF-4E00-B3AE-126A5DCDEBA2.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? Mine is doing the same I can get the date to come on by turning the unit on and off but no other information is displayed

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem with mine,  the screen has gone off and I can't change stations, or use the bluetooth. Has anyone managed to source the problem8 please?.⁶

• 4 months later...

Hi. I had a similar issue. The display was changing erratically. bluetooth sound not coming out. It was like the system was connected to a call even though I removed all bluetooth devices trying to fix it. Ultimately what fixed the problem was to remove momentarily the fuses for instrumentation and display. They are located below the glove box. Check the manual to know which fuses apply as not sure is the same in all models. 

• 4 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, Konradek89 said:

Hi i have same problem

the radio and the display do not work, I checked the fuses all good, my battery was discharged to zero, when I started the car radio and the display does not work