Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need help regarding Ford Fiesta 2013 wheel / tyre?

AngusDalemon

Hi guys, hope you can help, i'm a right novice when it comes to cars, a great shame for my old man who is a mechanic and worked on lorries all his life.

Anyway I have an issue with my Ford Fiesta 2013 front passenger side wheel, I use my car most weekends to collect my Daughter who lives in England, its a 130 mile journey there and back, my wheel size are 195/55 and 15 inches, I always put air in my tyres before I leave to get her, the type pressure is 31, so whenever I go to check my tyre pressure the following weekend, the front drivers side, rear drivers side and rear passenger side are fine at tyre pressure 30/31 but the front passenger tyre pressure is around 20 so it's lost a fair bit of pressure, my old man said it isn't the tyre itself as we have fitted a brand new tyre and it still has this issue so he think it's the wheel itself and I will need a new one.

The issue is I don't know where to start, i'm concerned about buying a second hand one cause I don't want any issues driving with my Daughter in the car, where on the web are the best places to look? am I best to go to the ford dealership? my old man is happy to replace it if I buy the wheel as he knows what he's doing.

Isn't this the third time you've posted the same question?  The answer isn't going to change.

A tyre place would be able to help. They can pop the tyre off, wire wheel the alloy and reseal the tyre. Then they can check in their water tank...

On 2/20/2021 at 5:06 PM, AngusDalemon said:

Hi guys, hope you can help, i'm a right novice when it comes to cars, a great shame for my old man who is a mechanic and worked on lorries all his life.

Anyway I have an issue with my Ford Fiesta 2013 front passenger side wheel, I use my car most weekends to collect my Daughter who lives in England, its a 130 mile journey there and back, my wheel size are 195/55 and 15 inches, I always put air in my tyres before I leave to get her, the type pressure is 31, so whenever I go to check my tyre pressure the following weekend, the front drivers side, rear drivers side and rear passenger side are fine at tyre pressure 30/31 but the front passenger tyre pressure is around 20 so it's lost a fair bit of pressure, my old man said it isn't the tyre itself as we have fitted a brand new tyre and it still has this issue so he think it's the wheel itself and I will need a new one.

The issue is I don't know where to start, i'm concerned about buying a second hand one cause I don't want any issues driving with my Daughter in the car, where on the web are the best places to look? am I best to go to the ford  Tweakbox dealership? my old man is happy to replace it if I buy the wheel as he knows what he's doing.

issue got solved!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club