Rogue_Shadow

Useful Guide  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Useful Guide

• Hell Yes!
    • Hell No!
    • Hell Hell Hell !

• 2 months later...

I've just noticed I have a break light out, is this easy to change? I've looked on the forum but can't seem to find any info on how to do it.

You have to pull the carpet away in the boot to get to a weird bolt which releases the cluster Beermonster, they are a nightmare lol

• 5 weeks later...

A realy exellent guide fella well done think i will will have a go now :D

Hi Stevie j,can you tell me where you got your carbon grill from it looks sweet!

Cheers Andy

• 2 months later...

For the interiour main light, i.e in the headliner when the doors open you say it is a W6W?

I cannot seem to find a W6W bulbs, did you mean a H6W mate ?

you say this is required for ALL bulbs, yet I've just managed to change both H7 dipped bulbs without the need to remove the whole unit - merely prized off the rubber covers and twisted out the holders. Yes its fiddly, and removing the fuse cover makes it slightly easier, but once you've done it once its an under-a-minute job... I will be using your handy guide to change the side lights though, fancy blue ones came free with the headlamps...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If you have tiny hands like mine, yes you don't need to remove the whole unit. However its alot easier, less chance of touching the glass of each bulb during replacement (reduce bulb lifespan) & guaranteeing a secure fit. :huh:

Regardless,

Glad people are making use of the guide :)

• 3 weeks later...

Magic guide,

But can you tell me how to replace the off side front fog light unit please it got stoned the other day. £54.00 inc vat :) cant change just the lens, never mind hey.xxx

• 2 weeks later...

If you have tiny hands like mine, yes you don't need to remove the whole unit. However its alot easier, less chance of touching the glass of each bulb during replacement (reduce bulb lifespan) & guaranteeing a secure fit. :huh:

Regardless,

Glad people are making use of the guide :)

Hi Rogue, wonderful guide!! Would not have the patience to do that (well maybe I would) I added some led strips under my headlamp units (LOOKS AWESOME!!! I will post pictures next)

I was wondering... I asked some local dealer (Mauritius) to change my headlight and full bulbs, but I was a bit scared of using counterfeit parts (very common here) and we actually changed them and tested first without reconnecting... and they started smelling like burnt plastic, so I reoved it. Do you reckon the Philips 55W blue vision are perfect for this? That's the ones you installed right?

And also is there a guide for the back lamps?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rogue, wonderful guide!!

Thank You :D

Do you reckon the Philips 55W blue vision are perfect for this?

That's the ones you installed right?

Shouldn't smell of burning plastic, that's for sure. I've not had any trouble with my bulbs (headlights or sides) since installing them along time ago. So the 55's in my opinion are perfect.

And also is there a guide for the back lamps?

I haven't changed anything else on my ZS so I haven't looks at any other bulb replacements :unsure:

I know that other members have changed Every single bulb on the fiesta, so if you search the forum you should come up with someone with knowledge.

Or if your reading this and you have changed those bulbs like the fogs and rear lights feel free to add some photo's/ instructions or make your own guide

I know that the rear lights are quite fiddly to change, pulling down the carpet and unscrewing it from the hold or something.

I'm looking at replacing my footwell lights with these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-X-501-W5W-WIDE-ANGLE-1-RED-LED-BULBS-HID-XENON-LOOK-/120598355405?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1438ddcd

First off, are these the correct bulbs? Also, opinions?

Yep

Footwell lighting bulbs are the same as Front Sidelights

Yep

Footwell lighting bulbs are the same as Front Sidelights

Hi mate, could you post some pictures with the results (night)?

• 2 weeks later...

great guide very useful, thanks

i was thinking the front bumper had to come off until i read this

Hi mate, could you post some pictures with the results (night)?

I'll take some night photos of my Footwell lights as soon As I get a chance mate

i keep seeing people with blue light but i dnt seem to find some good ones what would you recomend as they look realy nice.

For the interiour main light, i.e in the headliner when the doors open you say it is a W6W?

were did you get your lights from mate as i want some they look good.

• 2 months later...

how do you get the main lights out ? taken rubber seal of got the bulb holder out just dont no how to get the bulb out of the holder ?

many thanks

Thanks for the guide mate, helped me alot!! ;)

This helped alot, but saying that - its very simple too do once having a scan through the guide (y)

thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club