Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front drop link

Pug67

How do I remove drop link arm from front strut..when the Allen key head has rounded 

21 minutes ago, Pug67 said:

How do I remove drop link arm from front strut..when the Allen key head has rounded 

Maul grips👍

I can get hold off the Allen head as there is a bolt that has to come off. And the rounded Allen head is supposed to supposed to stay held while the bolt is loosened off.but as the Allen head has rounded ..both are just spinning....

12 minutes ago, Pug67 said:

I can get hold off the Allen head as there is a bolt that has to come off. And the rounded Allen head is supposed to supposed to stay held while the bolt is loosened off.but as the Allen head has rounded ..both are just spinning....

Grip the rounded Allen bolt with maul grips and then undo the other side👍

The bolt and Allen head are on the same side..its a bush thats on the other side??

4 minutes ago, Pug67 said:

The bolt and Allen head are on the same side..its a bush thats on the other side??

Photo?👍

I've took 2 pics..but can't seem to send them on here??

• Like 1

Seems the only way but then will need to buy 2 new drop links as I think the other side will be the same...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pug67 said:

Seems the only way but then will need to buy 2 new drop links as I think the other side will be the same...

I would give it a go with maul grips first if they can grip around.If not and you are confident enough to use a grinder then as said before that’s also an option👍

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pug67 said:

there cheap enough to buy 🙂

I once used Dremel with a grinding stone and it melted the bolt off Practically 🙂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club