Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2021 - Silverstone

Ford Owners' Club

Tickets are now available to purchase for Ford Fair 2021 at Silverstone

Here are the links and access code to book tickets:

Book Tickets:  https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ford-fair-club-tickets-139643975891

Access Code:  fOrDOwNeRscLuB

Additional Q&A information:  https://help.kelsey.co.uk/support/solutions/folders/77000185713

As with previous years, you will need to book independently but ensuring they are registered on the club stand.
Also, you will need to ensure they have entered any children, vehicle and camping passes at the booking stage as it is extremely difficult to add them retrospectively.

*****Let us know you're attending by leaving your name below and we'll add to the list to know how many likely to be on the stand*****

List of Club Members attending Ford Fair 2021

Philf1    x3
Nick_T  x2
NathanCoidan  x2 

• Like 1

Tickets and camping ordered for 3 of us. Looking forward to seeing you all in August 

• Like 1

Tickets booked, see you in August!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Due to unseen scheduling errors with work I may not be able attend, I'm asking for days off that weekend instead of holiday, will update once I know more

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, NathanCoidan said:

Got my days off just going to be me now as other person is unsure whether to come

Good to know you can still make it Nathan, should be a great day!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the tag Zain but I can barely get out of my car park any more.  Don't think I'll be doing any shows or meets this year. :sad: 

Sorry bud, if plans go ok we will be in Menorca.  We had a holiday booked for 2020 that they let us transfer to this year so fingers crossed.

Thanks @zain611

Silverstone's a bit of a trek for me - two and a half hours. I went a few years back for a track day but that involved an overnight stay.

I'm doing a few local events at Castle Combe this year in the 310R, but I think this one's a bit far.

Add another for me friend with a mk1 fiesta is coming 

On 5/11/2021 at 3:49 PM, TimST2 said:

Thanks @zain611

Silverstone's a bit of a trek for me - two and a half hours. I went a few years back for a track day but that involved an overnight stay.

I'm doing a few local events at Castle Combe this year in the 310R, but I think this one's a bit far.

Buy the camping ticket and stay overnight we’re doing Saturday and Sunday nights 

• 4 weeks later...

Tickets booked for 3 of us, was on the fence due to getting a new car September, guess ill have to buy parts for my Focus ST 😆

• 1 month later...

Booked, hope it’s not quite as hot as this weekend. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, alexp999 said:

Booked, hope it’s not quite as hot as this weekend. 

See you there! 

• 2 weeks later...

Seems we are on T12, just got my vehicle pass.

Hopefully that means Tunnel entrance. 😄

3 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Hopefully that means Tunnel entrance. 😄

Yes it does.😀

so do we arrange a meet up point before going in?, this is only my 2nd time going as part of the club so don't really know what was going on

2 hours ago, NathanCoidan said:

so do we arrange a meet up point beofre going in?, this is only my 2nd time going as part of the club so didnt really know what was going on

Arranging meeting could be difficult unless we all met up at a McDonald's 🤣 which it's always rammed with cars on the day, I'm staying in a hotel the night before to save on the stress of driving all the way.

Hope the weather improves soon, I really need to wash my car before I go 

10 minutes ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Arranging meeting could be difficult unless we all met up at a McDonald's 🤣 which it's always rammed with cars on the day, I'm staying in a hotel the night before to save on the stress of driving all the way.

Hope the weather improves soon, I really need to wash my car before I go 

ok fair enough i'll meet everyone there then, yeah mine needs a wash as well

Looks like a decent spot this time. Weather forecast is good for Sunday as well 😎

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club