Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking To Buy A Zetec S Spoiler For The Mark 7

w9nut

Hi people im looking for a zetec s rear spoiler for my mk7 and i dont realy want to buy it from ford as its not cheap =/

can any one help me??

ive had a look on eBay nd there isnt any thing realy there were loads that said zetec s but they didnt have vents nd the one that is on there is like £160 which is like the same as ford but ty ne way <_< nd ford parts centre is realy expencive, im lookin for a second hand one which is a bit hard to find cuz realy i will only find one that is of a broken car i can get is sprayed for free so it dosnt mater what colour <_<

If your getting it sprayed for free i would just go and buy it from Ford, £158 isnt a lot really is it

If your getting it sprayed for free i would just go and buy it from Ford, £158 isnt a lot really is it

Im sure Bill Gates thinks a million pounds isn't a lot but that doesn't make it true for everybody.

I think that will be about the cheapest you will get one, you wont catch many on eBay or in the breakers due to them being relatively new.

Agree. Its the labour/painting that really costs.

Im sure Bill Gates thinks a million pounds isn't a lot but that doesn't make it true for everybody.

You say in your profile you have a ZS?

Anyway, sorry if this comes across as harsh but £160 for the spoiler and you say you can get the respray done free, nothing comes for free in life I know you want as cheap as poss, we all do but given what you will save on respray and labour for a genuine ford part £160 isnt bad. Otherwise you just gotta trawl the scrap dealers I guess

You say in your profile you have a ZS?

Anyway, sorry if this comes across as harsh but £160 for the spoiler and you say you can get the respray done free, nothing comes for free in life I know you want as cheap as poss, we all do but given what you will save on respray and labour for a genuine ford part £160 isnt bad. Otherwise you just gotta trawl the scrap dealers I guess

Yep i have the ZS, the OP's profile doesnt specify which model he has though.

Well i think if he can find one for less that £150 painted in his colour hes done well and good luck to him, TBH and IMO of course if you cant afford £150 for a spoiler to go on a 10k plus car then you really shouldnt have bought the car as you obviously cant afford to run /own it LOL

Well i think if he can find one for less that £150 painted in his colour hes done well and good luck to him, TBH and IMO of course if you cant afford £150 for a spoiler to go on a 10k plus car then you really shouldnt have bought the car as you obviously cant afford to run /own it LOL

Thats probably true, I was just pointing out that the OP clearly wants to pay less than £150 for it for whatever reason. So to tell him that £150 isn't a lot without knowing his personal circumstances seems odd to me.

Thats probably true, I was just pointing out that the OP clearly wants to pay less than £150 for it for whatever reason. So to tell him that £150 isn't a lot without knowing his personal circumstances seems odd to me.

And not wanting to pay £150 for a new spoiler over one that's possibly come from a smashed up car or has even been stolen seems odd to me too

And not wanting to pay £150 for a new spoiler over one that's possibly come from a smashed up car or has even been stolen seems odd to me too

It is odd. :)

I suppose that is very true i think it probly would be best to get one from ford or somewhere like that cheers guys and btw the reason i didnt want to spend as much is because i want to spend more on perfomace parts =)

I suppose that is very true i think it probly would be best to get one from ford or somewhere like that cheers guys and btw the reason i didnt want to spend as much is because i want to spend more on perfomace parts =)

Good one you LOL, your a lucky man getting it painted for free :-)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club