Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getrag Powershift 6DCT450 Oil

Kazz_Zigal

Hi,

Reading other posts I understand I have a Getrag Powershift 6DCT450 transmission in my Diesel Estate Mk4 (2008) 2.0 automatic Mondeo in which I have neglected to change the oil. I guess better late than never as it is still working perfectly well.

I am not 100% sure which standard of I I need as I have found conflicting information. Do I need WSS-M2C-924-A or WSS-M2C-936-A?

Any advice would be grateful.

Thanks.

• Confused 1

It’s the last one 

WSS-M2C936-A

Are you 100% sure you have a Getrag Powershift in a 2008 vehicle

If so has it never been done!!!!!!!!! what is the mileage now

• Like 1

Hi,

Thank you very much for your help.

Just out of curiosity .. any idea what the other standard oil (WSS-M2C-924-A) would be used for ?

Thanks.

Like all things .. no i'm not 100% as I cant find any exact information. There is another post on this site saying that all 2.0 Dessel Mondeos have Getrag Powershift transmissions. If any one know what I have for sure .. or more to the point explains how I can find out, I would appreciate it.

It has done 57K miles so what ever is in it must be fairly robust.

Here are the 2 different oils

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=WSS-M2C936-A&_sacat=0

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=WSS-M2C-924-A&_sacat=0

The only way I can tell for definite what trans you have is if you PM me your reg number. I will put it into the Ford ETIS data base and give you all the vehs build details

All sorted. I didn't think it could be a Getrag Powershift prior to approx 2010 model year.

Ford ETIS confirms it is the torque converter type Aisin Warner AFW21, Officially no servicing is required to the transmission - Keith saves a wedge of money, ha ha

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club