Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Angel eye headlights

KangaKonners

Hi,

Although I'm new to the forum, I have been looking stuff up on here for as long as I've owned my mk6 style 1.25. Funnily enough, I have found everything I've needed... up until now! Last week, I split both my headlights, disassembled the whole thing and painted all the grey plastic gloss black. I then added some headlight eyelids (or whatever you call them) so now they look pretty mint. The only thing is, whilst I had the headlights in pieces, I meant to measure up diameters for some led halos which I plan on installing at a later date. If there isn't anyone here who's done the same and already know the dimensions, I will just have to split again and measure up.. but here goes! I'm after an inner and outer diameter for the chrome plastic surround for the headlight and an outer diameter of the indicator housing. I've dropped some links to explain what I mean... (p.s. I can't afford the fancy autobeam ones)

Cheers in advance!

Excellent Ultra bright SMD LED Angel Eyes halo rings kit Day Light For ford fiesta facelift Mk6.5 2005 2006 2007 2008|kit kits|kit ledkit ford - AliExpress

(20+) NB Styling – Posts | Facebook

Amazon.co.uk Best Sellers: The most popular items in Car Angel Eyes

1 hour ago, FiestaForever said:

What is goskimresources? Clicking that link seems really dodgey to me. this is the message posted when link is pressed.

We invest time and money to bring you this content. It can only exist if we are able to earn money back after you’ve read this content. Skimlinks and its data partners use cookies to collect and use data (cookie identifiers, device identifiers, information about your interests, IP) for Information storage and access, Personalisation, Ad selection, delivery, reporting, Google, Linking Devices and Measurement. By clicking «continue to aliexpress.com», you indicate your consent for these cookies. You can withdraw your consent or read about your data rights and our legitimate interest on data usage here.

Skimlinks Privacy Policy.

Just how do they make money after you read the content. Seems highly suspicious!  Even if you do not consent the link still goes to aliexpress via goskimresources. Is this how people get your credit card details from your saved items on your phone?

Nothing like that comes up when I follow that link.. was just trying to show the led rings I am talking about

1 hour ago, FiestaForever said:

What is goskimresources? Clicking that link seems really dodgey to me. this is the message posted when link is pressed.

We invest time and money to bring you this content. It can only exist if we are able to earn money back after you’ve read this content. Skimlinks and its data partners use cookies to collect and use data (cookie identifiers, device identifiers, information about your interests, IP) for Information storage and access, Personalisation, Ad selection, delivery, reporting, Google, Linking Devices and Measurement. By clicking «continue to aliexpress.com», you indicate your consent for these cookies. You can withdraw your consent or read about your data rights and our legitimate interest on data usage here.

Skimlinks Privacy Policy.

Just how do they make money after you read the content. Seems highly suspicious!  Even if you do not consent the link still goes to aliexpress via goskimresources. Is this how people get your credit card details from your saved items on your phone?

Excellent-Ultra-bright-SMD-LED-Angel-Eyes-halo-rings-kit-Day-Light-For-ford-fiesta-facelift.jpg_q50.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2021 at 3:10 AM, FiestaForever said:

I saw this type of thing on ebay.

Yeah I saw these the other week... might give them a try

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club